Chapter 14

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.- Edgar Allan Poe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been a week now and I still don't know what I'm going to do. I find out that Ajax went out of town two days after the whole Missy thing. How Vale told it Ajax told everyone his going to spend time to himself. Vale said its more likely his going to try and stay away from me and give me time.

With in those week tho I been hang out with Legend. Taylor okay with him, AJ and Kane have a bad feeling about him. Sully, doesn't trust him. Speaking of Sully after the whole Ajax thing he whimpers for Jax. I know Sully wants Jax side of what happen. But I don't know if I'm ready to see Ajax. Even tho I miss him.

Right now I'm at the café working on some reports do next week. Taylor working and I really don't want to be by myself right now. "You should text him." Taylor said as he came by with a cup of coffee. "I don't think I can, even if I did I don't know what to say to him." I told him. "Hey about the truth." Kane said as he sat in front of me. "Like I miss you I wish I can take back what I said can we stared over." "Yeah that sounds about right. Maybe you should tell him you would like to talk face to face." Kane said. "Maybe you should just move on from him." Legend said as he walk to us. "The way he sound its like he had it coming to him, so why would you go back to him any way when he'll hurt again and again." He said. "How the hell would you know? You don't know anything about Ajax." Taylor said. "What I have be hearing about him from others maybe it the best I don't know him." "And what do those people know, nothing that's what. I know Ajax my whole life and you know how long, oh that's right you don't so shut the hell up you home wrecking asshat." I never seen Taylor like this.

"I don't like you by the way. Something about you just sets me off." Taylor add and walked away. Kane stayed sited. "Well your friend is something. But any ways I came here to see if you would like to go out on a date with me this weekend?" Legend asked. I looked at Kane he had this look like he was thinking of a plan. "I don't know if I have to work or not I'll text you." I told him. By the look on Kane face that's what he was hoping I would say. "Okay text me when you know. Kane." He said as he walked away.

After he was out the door. "Okay spill what you know." I told him. Taylor came back over. "Well it seem Legend may not be who he says he is. He is Alpha son, which Alpha we don't know yet. He hides his wolf scent. He knows if we get a scent of him we know who he really is. So your going to find out this weekend." Kane said. "I may have to work." "Nope your off so am I. I looked." Taylor told me. "You guys came up with a plan already didn't you." "Yep, we are going to call the gang hide our scent and follow you guys. We need to know who he really is. And you need to talk to Ajax." Kane said. "Fine I'll text him when I get home. Now if you guys don't mind I need to finish this or there will be not date."

By the time Taylor was done with work I got done with my reports. Like I said when I got home I text Legend and told him I was free this weekend. As I was in the shower my phone went off. I'll check it when I'm done.

I dress in some boxer and find my phone. It was a text from Ajax. " I hope you have fun on your date. Vale told me by the way." Why would Vale tell him? I text him back. "Is more like two friends hanging out. I don't see him that way. Beside Sully don't trust him." I don't know why I told him the last part. I look at my phone again it shows he read it but he didn't say anything back.

~Date~

The weekend was here before I know it. Ajax hasn't written since the other day. He hasn't wrote Vale either and that not a good sign, he always wrote Vale everyday since he left.

I was looking at the outfit AJ picked for me. Black Jeans I never knew I had, a button up nave blue shirt I never knew I had combat booths I knew and a leather jacket I took for Jo years ago. "You look nice." Jo said as he walked into my room. Yeah the whole gang was here. "Thanks. I feel like I cheating on Ajax tho." I know I had no feelings for Legend and I see him as a friend but I feel like I'm a cheater. " But your not. But if things get fishy text call howl whatever and we'll be there."