Chapter 9

These are the eyes and the lies of the taken, These are their hearts but their hearts don't beat like ours, They burn 'cause they are all afraid, When mine beats twice as hard

Cause the world is ugly, But you're beautiful to me, Are you thinking of me

Like I'm thinking of you, I would say I'm sorry, though, Though I really need to go

I just wanted you to know, That the world is ugly (I just wanted you to know)

But you're beautiful to me (I just wanted you to know), Are you thinking of me- MCR The World is Ugly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day after lunch

Monday is a dumb day. Today tho school was close do to a water brake so the boss called and asked if we wanted to work. We said sure. So here we are working together. Taylor singing well try to sing that is. And me looking around I still have a feeling someone watching me.

I didn't have that feeling when we went to the Blood Moon Pack. But after we left and when we got home it was there. Its staring to piss me off. How can a werewolf not hear a person behind them or smell anything out of place.

Speaking of wolves, Taylor and I don't have to work long, so we are heading to Blood Moon Pack so we can let our wolves out for a bit. I haven't see Taylor wolf and he hasn't seen my. So this should be fun.

"How much longer?" Taylor wine out. I looked at the clock beside me. Ten mins until noon. "We still have ten mins until we can leave." "Ten mins that's forever. Why did we say yes we'll work today?" "We can use the money, we had nothing else to do until noon. Take your pick." "I could be sleeping, or watching TV." "Or having fun with your right hand." The look on his face was priceless. "Yeah your not as quiet as you think you are." "Why are you listening to me then?" "Kind of hard when my headphones die." "Its not like you don't do it to." "I don't I have some self control it's the Alpha in me." "Oh yeah I forgot you're a Alpha. Well one day you'll get a taste and your right hand will be your friend to. But then again all you have to do is call Ajax and he'll be there." he had a smirk on his face when he said that. "Speaking of the son of a gun he'll be home today and he doesn't know we're coming. Vale wants to see if he can smell you out. So let hope Ajax has control of his wolf if not then your had." "Oh look its time to go." I said to trying change the subject. He jumped up and ran to the back as if the devil was after him.

We made it to Vale house Lou was out front. "Hey boys Vale said you guys would be here." She said. "Yeah we haven't had our wolves out in awhile." I told her. "Have fun on your run and good luck Khan." She said as she head back in. What do I need luck for? "Ready?" Taylor asked. "Yeah." We head out back into the woods. Taylor turn his back to me and we took our clothes off. It didn't take long to change. When I turn to where Taylor was there was a light brown wolf. "You're a white wolf?" Yeah white wolves are rarer. The hold powers that Alpha wolves want. So when my father mate my mother his wolf went from black to white, for he shared my mothers to. The only people that know of me being a white wolf is Jay, Lane, Lou and my friends no one else knows. "Yeah my mother was half witch half vampire. What is your name?" "My name is Tip. And yours?" "Sully." "Just like your father?" "Yeah, I got his wolf some how." "That's cool. Ready for me to show you around?" "Yeah." I was beside Tip the whole time. He was telling me all the good hunting spots the best water was. We made it to a small lake. "This is my favor place. Ale showed me this place when I/Taylor was in school. I/Taylor always got bullied for no reason. But one day Ale/Vale came and picked me/Taylor up and took me/Taylor for a run and showed me/Taylor this place and said to come here if things get me/Taylor down. People find out the next day that Ale/Vale was my/Taylor brother. It was funning seeming most of their faces." "I/Khan had a spot like this to. I/Khan would go there when I/Khan felt down. I/Khan was never bullied but I/Khan did stop it from happening. That's how I/Khan meet Carlos and Zen." "That's cool."