Chapter 15

A/N: this is Ajax talking now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How could I not see this was a trap before hand. The whole Missy thing popping back up. Then some guy, who I find name is Legend goes after Khan. Then come to find out his Drake son.

When I told Vale I was going to be by myself was not really a lie, but I was going to see someone in the underworld, Alvah he is the son of the devil himself and next in line to take over, once he finds his mate. We been friends almost ten years now. We meet at a meeting and hit it off.

When I made it to his place, the guards let me in and informed him I was he. When I stepped in the house he was coming down the stairs. " Ajax right on time. I have what you need." He said. I called him the moment Vale told me about this Legend guy. We walked to his office that he was down here. "So I find out that sir Legend is in fact Drake the Rogue King son. I guess his dad talked talk to Alpha Hiss into get his daughter after you again and his son Denies to befriend Kahn and his friends which didn't end will from what I'm told." "That son of a bitch. His taking Khan out tonight. I have to go thanks Alvah. Maybe next time I'll stay longer." "Bring Khan with then." He yell with a laugh.

When I find them in the middle of no where I heard Legend say "I knew you'll fight that's why I came ready as your little friends got loss so they won't be of any help." Jax came out and he was pissed we ran as fast as we could. I pulled the door off and changed into my human form and beat the crap out of him. I heard a car pull up I turn to see who it was, it was Vale and them by then the little bitch got away.

I ran to the car were Khan was I pulled him out and he must of black out, passed out or something. "We have to get him to the doctor now. That asshole gave him something." I told them as I ran to the truck.

We made it to the Sky Land Pack, where their pack doctor was waiting with Jay and Lane beside them. "Follow me." The doctor said. It wasn't long before we were in a hospital type room. The doctor and his nurse was hooking up to different things. "I going to ask you all to leave so we can work here better." The nurse told us. We walked out and sat in what is to be a waiting room area. Note to self build a hospital with waiting room.

I sat on the floor since the chairs didn't look like they would fit me. "How did you know where Legend was taking him?" Kane asked. Vale gave me I- know-who-you-saw look. "I went to see Alvan." I told them. "Who's Alvah" The younger ones asked. Jay, Lane and Vale all had the look. "Alvah is the Devil's son. And how do you know him?" Jay said. "His a friend of my and I go to him to get the load down on what's going on. That's how I find Khan and that bitch. Who by the way is Drake son. And Alpha Hiss is work for Drake." "THAT SON OF A BITCH IS BACK?" Jay yelled. "Yeah and his mate happens to a witch. She the reason for all that's been going on. With the weather and everything." "So why his Hiss working for him?" Lane asked. "I can answer that." Said Alvah who walked in. "He got Hiss to help cause lets face it his just as power hungry as Drake. So Hiss send his whore of a daughter to Ajax. Knowing they had a thing way back. He send her in hopes Khan see them, which he did. Then he send Legend, Drake son in to wine and dine Kahn, in hopes he falls for him. But that part of the plan back fire, for Khan was still in love with ass face here. Why? Who knows. Any way so his mom find away to paralyze a werewolf. And I you all know what happen after that. Oh and Denies is Hiss son who was part of it to." Alvah said. "So you're the Devil son?" Carlos asked. We all looked at him. "What?" He said.

Alvah sat down on the floor with me. "I heard you find your mate Vale." He said. "Yeah her names Lou and she would be here but she pregnant." "I happy for you man. When can I meet her?" "When all this over. So any luck in find your mate?" "No, dad is talking about letting me travel to find them." Alvah said. After that it was quiet, to quiet for my liking.

Mins turn to hours and hours seem to drag on. Until the door open up. The doctor walked out and I jumped up. "How is he doctor?" I asked. "He's.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking about doing a story on Alvah.

Would anyone be interested in reading it?