Epilogue

2 years later

Ajax is the slowly mate in the world. It has been two years and guess what that butt nugget still hasn't mated me yet. He keeps saying ' The time is not right.' or ' Lets see what the doctor say.' Well the doctor said we could mate a year ago. I'm staring to think he don't want me any more. Yeah I know I should of listen to the doctor about fighting and now I'm in a wheelchair, but I didn't want to feel useless. I guess now I paying for it.

I just want to be with him on a more intimate level. Every time I try something he would shot it down. Or just roll over and act as if he's a sleep. I talk to Vale about it. He told me Ajax has been talking to him for awhile now and he a feared that he's going to hurt me more or do something wrong and he don't want that so he trying to ignore the mating pull, which is not that easy.

So I called Vale and Taylor up to help me plan something for him. To show that I want him and not to worry about hurting me. Taylor came right away. Vale you have to pull him away from his two year old son, Noah. He wrap around his finger.

I already got everything, I just need help placing everything. I pointed to where I wanted everything and they put it there. Taylor was happy to help he said it was about time I showed that man what his missing. Vale was going on about helping his friend get some and his getting none. Yep Lou told him when Noah turn four they we do it again until then is has a right hand.

They left after they were done now I just have to wait for Ajax to get home. Vale said he didn't have any meeting today and not that much paperwork so he should be home with in the hour. An hour, I can wait that long. After all I wait two years so a hour nothing.

I heard his truck pull up and turn off. I know what he's going to say. He walked in the door. I was in the living room work on some school work. This is my last year and the high school in town already had a opening for a literature teacher so I filled out what papers were need and I got the call back saying when the next school year starts up the job is my.

As he walk in he took of his shoes, kissed the top of my head and said what he always said. "Wake me when dinner done love. I'm going to sleep a bit." And heads to our room. I wait a moment until I heard. "Khan come here a sec." I made my way to our room and saw him in the middle of the room looking around. "Yes." I said. "What's is all of this?" He asked. "I'm tried of waiting for you to be ready so I took matters in my own hands with the help of Vale and Taylor." I told him. "So you got a bunch of candies place them every where in our room and place a bottled lube in the middle of the bed?" "The candies yes the lube I know nothing about, but I may know who did it." Taylor that little sneak, I guess as long it gets my point across.

"I just want to be with you on a more intimate level. And every time I try something you blow me off. I was starting to think you didn't want me any more." I told him. "No its not that I don't want you cause I do so bad. I just don't want to hurt you." "That's what Vale told when I talked to him. But you don't have to worry about that. I know you and I know you won't hurt me." We looked at each other. "I have to walk." I all he said and walked out the door.

That didn't go the way I wanted it to. So I called Lou and she told me to strip naked and lay in the middle of the bed. Once he see me like this his wolf would take over and bang bang you got some. I know she means well, but I want Ajax to mate me not Jax but if that's the only way for him to mate I guess I'll do it.

I layed there in bed naked for god knows how long when I heard the front door close and I smelled Ajax. He made his way down the hall to our room. "Khan I talked to Vale and he told me..." He was saying before he saw me on the bed. "Vale was telling you what?" I asked him. I didn't get a answer only thing I got was Ajax on top of me with his mouth on my.