Chapter 4

For the pass month and two weeks Kane has be extra hateful towards me. Also is those days I have the need to be around him more and every time I hear him and Stacey I fell my heat break little by little.

By that point I think I know why I just don't want it to be true, I guard doesn't either. I already know what's going to happen,  hell I told the gang. Carlos was piss even that don't cover it.  Jo look at me like he wanted to hug me or kill Kane.  Dan and Peter said they can take his place, which pissed Carlos even more and AJ I think was planning her brother's and Stacey death who should help and where to put the body.

I even told Jay and Lane. They were over the moon. At least someone is.  They said they'll talk to him.  I already know it's going to lead to heartache.

But there a part of me that hopes maybe he will give it a try. 

~Khan, AJ and Kane birthday~

Today the day. I find my mate along with AJ and Kane.

Kane hasn't been seen all day.  But I can feel him near.  The party stared hours ago. 

AJ find her mate no surprise that it's Zen.  Those two have been going out since that night we all stayed at Jo's. 

I for sure Kane my mate.  By the pull and the fact Sully told me.

The party is now for the older kids and that means one thing. Yep booze. Not for me.  AJ and Zen are making out like no tomorrow, Josh was talking to a few friends, Dan and Peter are dancing or what they think is dancing and Carlos I haven't seen since we had cake.

Stand by the wall watching everyone else have fun and enjoying themselves I got a text.
Meet me in your room, Kane
I have a bad feelings about this.
His our mate he would never do anything to hurt us.
Sully told me.

Putting that bad feelings away I made my way to my room.

Before I even open it I can hear Stacey moaning Kane name.  I open the door to find them on my bed having sex. 

When Kane saw me "How nice of you to join the party right babe?" He said as he looked at Stacy.  "Right" She said with a laugh.  Not taking the time.  I ran in there grab my bag's and packed what clothes I had. 

I ran down the stairs passing everyone. By that time everyone stopped and was watching. Even Jay and Lane was there.  I put all my things in my truck and head back in.

Kane and Stacey was down by now.  "I Khan James reject you Kane Martin as my mate. " I yelled.  "Khan you know what your doing dear?" Lane asked. "I do. I will not have a whore for a mate. And beside I was planning on leaving anyways.  Lou find me a place close to the college. " I said.  "Okay. Just remember your always welcome here my son." Jay said. 

As I head to the door I turn and looked at Kane.  "I hope your other mate reject you as will.  Then you'll be alone all your life.  Cause the moment her true mate comes she going to drop you.  And I also hope your mate reject you to Stacey that way the poor guy don't end up with a whore like you.  Beside everyone here don't like you any ways. " Then I left.

Half way down the road I pulled over and cried like I never cried before.  This hurt worse then kissing my parents.
Why would he do that to us Khan? Sully asked.  Cause he's heartless and he only cares about him self.  I told him.  Let's go to our new home Khan. And that is was I did.

No looking back from here on out. It's all about what's in front of us and going with the flow of life.

*************×************×***
What's thing another update. Everyone run to you windows it's raining money.
Stick head out window. Dammit George Washington punch me in the face.