Chapter 10

Now I find that I am weaker fare, That I am ashamed of lying, And I know things never feel the way that's right inside, And I am afraid of dying, 'Cause you're the one who keeps me all excited, You keep me begging for more, You're the one who keeps me uninvited, Now it's over, Never leave me, and don't deceive me, I'll keep on crawling my friend, It's only a symbol you've got me falling away, And I am afraid- Seether Never Leave

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning in Ajax arms. I don't remember him crawling in bed with me. All I know I woke up with my heart over his heart and his arm around me. This is something I can get use to. Waking up to the sound of his heart and feeling safe in his arms. God now I get what AJ means when you sleep next to your mate is like nothing you ever felt.

I watched him sleep a little bit, until I decide I'll get up and make breakfast for us. I kissed the top of his head and made my way to the kitchen. Let see what to make. Pancake with bacon with a side off hash browns and egg with a bit of cheese in them. First thing first tho coffee. So I made a pot and stared making breakfast.

I was almost done when a felt a pair of arms around me. "Mmm something smells good." "I made pancakes bacon with a side of hash browns and eggs with a bit of cheese and coffee." I told him. "I wasn't talking about the food, but that sounds and smells good to." I bet anything my face went red. I placed the food on plates and placed them on the table and pour both us a coffee.

We ate and talked a little most about what we had to do. School still close so I told him I may go home and get head of some of my school work and sleep some. He had some meeting and paper work to work on. When we were done I grabbed to dish and washed them as he took a shower.

When he walked back to the living room Vale walked in with two baggies in his hand. "Tay dropped this off. This bag is your school stuff." He hold up my misfits message bag. "Which you already knew that. And this one has cloths in it for three days." He said as he handed me a blue bag. I took my message bad and sat it on a chair and took the other bag and head the hall when Ajax stopped me. "You can put that in our room, I mean my room. Since it looks like Tay wants sometime alone." I like the sound our room. "Okay" I said as I head to his room.

I took a shower and put my dirty cloths on the floor close to my bag. I made my way to the living room where Ajax and Vale was talking. "I thought you guys would have been to the office by now." "We were waiting in you. Ajax didn't want to leave his little mate behind." Vale said. Ajax shock his head but laugh at his friend.

We made it to his office "Khan you can sit beside me and work on you schooling. I just have a some paperwork to do before my meeting which will take place in here. And before you say anything you don't have to leave." Ajax said. "Okay, but if you need help with any thing just asked." I told him. We both sat down and stared working. Vale desk was on the other side of the room facing Ajax and he looked at us and laugh and went back to work.

Two hours and I had most of my work done, and Ajax was done with paperwork with my help now he was checking emails when there was a knock on the door. Ajax looked at the time and Vale walked to Ajax desk with folders in hand. 'Come in' Ajax yelled. When the door open two guys walked in. A Alpha and a Beta. "Ajax, Vale thank you for making time for us. And who may you be. You give off Alpha but I have never seen you before?" The Alpha said. "This is Khan James his my other mate. Khan this is Alpha Jack Hill and his Beta Justine Ema of the Rive Pack." Justine looked at me a littler longer. "You the late Keith and June James son?" He asked. "Yes I am." The Alpha looked and said "No wonder I feel like I should bow to you, your just like your mother." "Yeah and I also got my fathers wolf." "I guess we are lucky to have you on our side. Drake back." Jack said.

That got me sitting up. "What do you mean his back?" I ask. "I guess he find out that Keith and June had a son he has the same powers as his mother and is a unmated wolf as well." Justine said. "No wonder I felt like I'm being watched." I said not mean to say it out loud. "How long?" Ajax asked. "About a week or two." I told. "That's about the time that son of bitch came back." Jack told us. Vale was writing this all down. "I'll call up the other packs and give them heads up about this." Vale said. "And on top of that the Elders are in town for the wired things happing here. If I was a betting man I would say it has something to do with Drake." Jack said. "I know that the Alpha were having meeting with the Elders, but I didn't know they were here." I said. "How did you know about the meetings?" Ajax asked. "AJ Martin told me. The day we had lunch at Vale's she called and told me dinner was push back for this weekend. She told about Jay had a meeting with the Elders about what going on here, that's all she told me she said she didn't know any more other then that." I told them.

"Alpha Jay daughter is something ain't she and I heard his son turn himself after he got reject from his first mate." Justine said. "Yeah I was his mate that rejected him." I told. "We damn didn't he luck out. Any ways we just wanted to give you a heads up the Elders have yet to make a meeting with all the Alpha at once, right now they are talking to one at a time, which they already talked to you, Jay, and a few others plus me, so this is not good. If I where you Khan I would stay with Ajax for now or with someone else." Keith said. "My brother Taylor is staying with him. So they should be okay and there are other packs near them and go to the same school as them. So if the news of Drake is out there now everyone would be on the look out. But I would like Taylor and you to tell us if anything should happen like the feeling of someone watching you still things out of place stuff like that." Vale said.

After Ajax and Vale talked to Keith and Justine some more they left. The other meeting was with Jay. So when he walked in and saw me he wasn't surprise. "I knew you meant for greatness." He said as he walk to me. We hugged like we always did. "Thank you. Let me guess you're here about Drake being back to." I asked. "Yes I am. I can here to asked Ajax to have someone watch over you but what AJ told me at breakfast I don't see the point in asking." He laugh a little as did I. "How is the pack doing?" I asked. "They are doing good. Kane stepped up, Stacey still at him. And everyone heard about you getting Ajax as a mate. Lets say most of the woman are not happy about it. My sweet Lane is planning your guys wedding." "Not surprise." Jay and I talked a littler more, as Ajax and Vale stood by watching. I told him I would be out there this weekend and Ajax said he would be to. Jay and Ajax talked business as I finished my work. As he got up to leave he stooped in front of me. "My boy your father and mother would be proud of you and the man you became. I'm lucky to have seen you grow. And Ajax take care of my boy." "I will sir with my life." Ajax told him.

After the meeting with Jay and paperwork we ate lunch. Vale went home after calling all the Alphas and setting up meeting with them. He even called the Elders and told them about the Alpha's meeting, they said they would be there.

Night came faster then any other time, Ajax and I both were tired. We had left over's which was fine by me and head to bed. As Ajax said earlier our bed. Yep I went from the guess room to his or as he called it ours.

We layed there not saying a word in each other arms. After some time my eyes felt heavy. "Go to sleep love don't fight it." He told me and I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

The next chapter is going to be a time skip. The day before the meeting so about a month jump.

Also I already stared working on the 2nd book along with the side book. As you remember Jo told everyone that Carlos is his mate. So one side story is about them. The other two stories is about where Taylor, Dan and Peter find their mates. Their stories may not be long but then again that may change.

So keep a look out for Jo and Carlos story Mated to the Beta. I don't know when I'll post but when I do you'll know.

Chapter 11 I may post today if I have time.

Last thing after I'm done with the story I may get ready of the A/N I posted it