Chapter 5

A week. That's how long it's been since my birthday, the reject and ho long I have been living on my own. AJ and them called or came by to see how I'm doing and to check my place out. They told me the Kane hasn't really been himself. He dumped Stacey, but she still following him around trying to said that they are mates. He more or less is drowning himself in work.

I feel the pain everyday as well. First two days I didn't leave my place. By the third day I walked out and stayed on the sidewalk and looked around. Fourth day I did the same as the third but I passed a small café that was hiring. So from the fifth to now I have being working.

During the day I'm to busy to think of Kane and what happen. But at night I look up at the moon and think of what could have been and if by any chance my second mate is looking up at the moon the same time as me. After thinking of the could haves and what if's I cry myself to sleep.

With in those three or so days working at the café I made a friend Taylor, Taylor Black. His brother Vale Black is the Beta for the Blood Moon pack. He told me about his pack, as did I. I told him how my family and pack was killed by the Rouge King Drake just for my mothers powers but she was already mate so he had everyone killed. I told him how Lou and I were the only ones alive and the Sky Land Pack took us in. I told how others use to beat me up to just calling me names. I even told his about Kane and that he was my mate. And why I reject him.

He told me about how Ajax's his Alpha use to be the most kind yet hard Alpha there was, that was until Hyde is mate was kill also by the Rouge King with their unborn pups. He said for the longest time Vale had to do all the work for Ajax didn't leave the room or ate. Hyde was his whole world and it was taking for him. Hyde was the everyone light. If someone was down he would find a why to cheer them up and he help everyone in need. And the day he find out that he was caring Ajax pups he ran and yelled at the top of his lunges that there were going to be three new family/pack member. That day Ajax was the happiest that anyone has ever seen him or then when he find Hyde. But the day Hyde die he die to. When he did go back to being Alpha he became a hard ass.

He asked if I every want to come over. I told him after I figure things out for myself and maybe after college stares up. So until them he just comes over to my place. Will more like moved into my place. I don't mind he helps me forget all the bad. He has yet to find his mate, but he know his mate is near that's why he would leave and look for them. Just like his brother has yet to find his.

The weekend came and that means one thing AJ and them. They know about Taylor but they don't know that he more or less moved in with me. I know they won't care at less they would know I'm not alone.

AS Taylor was getting the movie and food sit out the front door open in walks the my band of misfits. "There's a door for a reason people." I said. "Yeah we know but we didn't think the rule applied to us." Carlos said. I guess that's what I get for give them a key to my place. Everyone made their way to the living room where Taylor was. "Who are you?" Dan asked. "Guys this is Taylor. Taylor this are my friends. Dan, Peter, Jo AJ, Zen, Abby and Carlos." I said as I pointed to each one of them. "Nice to meet everyone. Khan told me so much about you guys." Taylor said. "He told us about you to. But he didn't say that you live here with him." AJ said as she looked around. "I don't live here for say. I mostly crush here most nights to get away from everything." Taylor said. "Get away from what?" Jo asked. "My pack. My pack is the Blood Moon Pack and yes most of the stories are true about the Alpha so this is my get away place." Taylor told.

Nothing much was said after that other then a few questions here and there. Other then that we all sat and watched movies and ate a bunch of junk food. Taylor and I had some weekends off so we can stay up as late as we wanted.