Chapter 3

Like promise the weekend came and we all are at Jo house eating junk food and watching movies. We would laugh when the girls cried and hold are balls when the they jumped. I guess that's payback for laughing at them.

AJ was telling us how Kane and Stacey have be going at it nonstop and how it got to the point Jay told Stacey to leave and if she came back he would kick her out of the pack. Kane try to tell them she horny cause it close to his birthday and it shows that they are mate. See how well he listen in our history class about mates. I guess Lane slapped him in the head and told him to go read about their history. Yeah those two are never there when we learn about our kind in history.

"So Khan who do hope is your mate and tell the truth?" AJ asked. She already knows. "I don't care along as they love me." Yeah told late 90's moment there. "What if it's a girl?" Zen asked. "Sully already told me it's a boy and that he has a feeling who it is but won't tell me." "I guess we'll see soon enough. After that nothing was said about it.

We stayed the whole weekend at Jo's house. We missed training and bunch of other things, but we didn't care. By Sunday Zen some how end up with a date with AJ, Peter gave Dan a black eye in his sleep, Carlos end up naked and his cloths no where to be find, and I fall sleep on Jo. When Monday came we still have no ideal where Carlos cloths are. We walk in the school laughing and talking when Kane walked over to AJ. "Were the hell have you been all weekend. I had had to do all the work and I had no time for Stacey. You know how much mates need each other." He said. "One I was at Jo house, two you're the next Alpha so deal with doing work and less time with a life and three Stacey not your mate she your fuck buddy so it about time you get your head out of your and see that. She just using for your title, she don't even love you hell she sleeping around on you for god sakes. If you don't believe me ask your buddies the football team, track team and swim team. So think she got her fill this weekend." AJ said back to him.

Hurt filled his eyes for a moment then it was gone. "Whatever you know nothing. Hell I wouldn't be surprise if your mate rejects you. Hell I know I would. If it was for our mom and dad being Alpha and Luna no guy would want to be around hell not even the gay ones." Can you say low blow. "Same goes to you. Do you really think Stacey would give you the time of day?" AJ said and walked away. Us following behind. "I would accepted you as my mate." Zen said and hugged her.

By the end of the day Stacey gave AJ hell and AJ in return gave her a broken nose and a busted lip. Kane and his crew made them self know to me. Six weeks left I keep telling my self and I'm gone mate or no mate I leaving. I done with his shit. I hope who ever that poor soul that doesn't end up with him runs as far as they can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a short chapter.  The next one is going a head a week before Khan birthday. And things get real then. Shit hit's the fan kind of real. 

* You should never say bad words

~To Late :O