Chapter 7

Sunday morning and everyone had left. Taylor had to work, Zen had school work to do and the others had to go to a pack meeting. So I was left with myself. For most they would be happy but for me I like being around people. I really need to talk to Jo tho. I send him a text saying 'After your done with the meeting to head over here. We'll talk today instead of waiting for next weekend.' He side sure.

So what can I do until then. Clean this place for one. I grabbed a trash bag and pick the trash up from last nigh. Picked the blankets up and throw them is the wash. Pick up clothes from Taylor's room and my room put them in the wash room. Time to get throw out the old take out food. Good thing Taylor came up with the ideal of writing the date we got it. Most of the stuff in the front hasn't been there long so I put it on the table. Stuff in the back trash. After I was don't with that I made a list of stuff we need. I put a load of Taylor's clothes, grabbed the list and head to the store. Taylor the one that goes to the store but I need time to kill so I did it this time around.

Once I find a parking spot I grabbed a cart and head in. Okay what on the list milk, eggs, juice, etc. I walk down row and row of food looking for what I need. I was almost down when I past ice cream. Ice cream wasn't on the list but who cares. I was looking to see if they had my kind when a girl came up to me. "Never seen you in here before, I'm Trish." She said in a flirty way. "Yeah my roommate does the shopping." I told her. I find my ice cream grabbed two of my kind and two of Taylor's and try to walk away. "Oh where is your roommate then if your doing the shopping?" "He's at work." "Oh so there's no one at your places then?" She said. "No there not. Not to be rude or any thing I'm gay and I have a lot of things to do today. So I don't have time for whatever it is your trying to do here." I said and walked away.

Finally made it home. After the deal with whatever her name was she followed to the packing lot saying she made me straight. I lie and told her I have a boyfriend whom is more then likely waiting for me back at my place so I can make him dinner. Got in my car and left. I stared putting things away when there was a knock on the door. I know it was Jo. "Come in Jo." I yelled. "Hey Khan." "Hey Jo, how are you doing?" "I'm good I guess. AJ and them told me that you told them about Carlos being my mate." "Yeah sorry about that." "Its fine. They also told me about what happen after I left. I would have never guess he would do that. I'm thinking about just rejecting Carlos when his birthday comes so he can be with Denies. I know that's a dick move to do, but if he wants to be with him then who am I to stop him?" The look on his face you can tell he doesn't want to let Carlos go, but his the kind of guy he just wants to see you happy. "You're his mate that's who you are. Not that Red head asshat." "Yeah but he don't know it. He's not eighteen yet." "No he's not but Red is eighteen." He looked at me. "After everyone went to sleep last night I called up Jay, Denies is next in line to be Alpha, his dad is Alpha Hiss of the Raincrow Pack, so the moment he finds his mate if he didn't already he'll drop Carlos, but he looks like the type that would still have Carlos on the side." "So what your telling me is, Carlos is dating Alpha Hiss son, the same Alpha that use his own pack plus his kids to get what he wants." "Yep."

"We should tell Carlos." Jo said as he got up really fast. "I don't think he'll listen to any of us after what happen last night. The only thing we can do is let it plat out and hope he breaks up with him before his birthday." "But his my mate I can't watch him get hurt when I can do something about it." Not saying a word I gave him a hug. "Just give him time then try telling him, but right now is not a good time since he's mad at all of us." "Thanks Khan. I should head home I told dad I'll train with him. See you." "See you."

After Jo left I finished up the laundry and now watching some TV. I stared thinking about Jo and what he's going thought. Knowing who your mate is but you have wait until they turn of age to know. I don't think I can do that, but then again Jo strong he'll get thought it I hope.

I felt someone shaking me. "Khan man wake up." It was Taylor. I fall a sleep on the couch. "Hey man." "Hey guess who I saw today at the coffee shop. No guess okay. Denies and he was not with Carlos, he was with some girl and let say their mouths got to know one another all to well." "Did he see you?" "No he was to business try to get some to know I was there. So should we tell Carlos or what?" "He won't believe us, he still mad at us for what happen last night." "Okay well I'm heading to bed so should you." I got up and head to my room grabbed my phone and send Jo a text of what Taylor told me. He wasn't happy about it, but thank me any ways.

The next day I was heading to fourth class of the day when I though I saw Denies with some blonde chick. I didn't have time to get a closer look I was almost late as it was.

Lunch came around and I was under the same tree I always sit under with Zen and Taylor. "I think I saw Denies with some blonde girl today." I told them. "I thought I saw him to but with some guy." Zen said. "I see him right now with some other girl and not the one I saw him with at the coffee shop." Taylor said as he was recoding him on his phone smart man. I got up and walked to him. "That don't look like Carlos your boyfriend, or the blonde I saw you with early or the guy Zen seen you or who was that girl you saw him with at the coffee shop Taylor? Sorry miss but you should leave." And that's what she did. "Carlos won't believe you guys." Red said. "That's why they have phones so you can record things which I did and send it to him." Taylor said.

At that moment Denies got a text from Carlos telling him it over. And from a bunch of other people I guess the girl he was with told other about him. In your face asshat. Denies just walked away. I hurry and text Jo and told him what happen and to go to him.

School was done work was done now home it is. I walked into the living and Taylor was up doing school work. "Hey man how was work?" He asked "Long. I'm going to bed." "Okay, Oh Vale called he wants us to have lunch with Lou and him at the pack place Sunday before we have to head to Jay's.." "Okay night." This is going to be a long week.