(1)North x Reader (M) Continuation (Lemon)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

This is a Lemon (Smut) continuation of the first Agent North story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I really like you... I just, I'm sorry I'm not really great at expressing myself. I always talk too much or do something stupid. I guess I just-"

The next thing I know his lips are pressed against mine. They were soft and gentle as I slowly kissed him back. We pulled apart and just stared at each other. We both smiled and leaned in for another sweet kiss.

After a minute his sweet and soft kiss became more rough and intense. Soon his tongue started to wrap around mine, his left hand around my waist and right pushing me onto the bed.

He slowly pulled his lips away from mine to take off his shirt, I could feel the heat in my face rise as I stare at his perfect body.

He caught me looking and gave me a sly smile as he lifted my shirt over my head. Now this time he turned red and I couldn't help but smirk. I sat up and pulled his head down to mine and we started to kiss again, this time on more than just the lips...

I fell back onto the bed, and his lips started to trail from my lips, to my jaw line, then slowly all over my neck until he found my sweet spot.

"North..." You moaned his name at the sweet pleasure of his lips nipping at your neck...At the sweet sound of your pleasure you could feel his member grow under his pants, in turn making your erection a hell of a lot bigger.

You started to slid his sweats off, then took off your own. You saw the opportunity and took it as you started rubbing your member against his through your boxers.

"O-oh...mmph..." He started to moan. You couldn't take it anymore, you quickly pushed North off you and pinned him to the bed. H e had a look of surprise on his face which quickly turned to desire and you dominated the situation.

You kissed him roughly for a minute before running your lips down his neck and nipping at his sweet spot as he moaned your name " C-colorado..." One of his hands running through your hair and the other rubbing your crotch.

"a-ah...Fuck...mmph..."

You started kissing his chest, then down his abs, down to his torso before teasing his by taking the seam of his boxers in you your mouth looking at his for approval.

He nodded his head with a slight blush and look of lust in his eyes. You brought your hand to his boxers and pulled them off him, leaving him bare of any clothing. You took in the sight of his naked body for a moment, wanting to remember it.

North started to get impatient and fidget on the bed, "P-please Colorado...just fuck me"

At the sound of his pleading you took his member in your mouth, and slowly started bobbing your head up and down while wrapping your right hand around the lower part of his member and pumping in rhythm with your head.

Your other hand pumping your own member as you hear him moaning, only making the pleasure even better.

"...Oooh, fuck yes...Ah! Oh, oh oh, C-colorado, faster, fuck.... Yes, oh fuck!" his body started to arch and you knew he was about to cum. So you started going faster, sucking his member deeper into your throat.

His back arched upward and he came into your mouth, making you cum onto the bed. You swallowed his sweet nectar and licked his cock clean before coming back up to him and kissing him.

You both smiled and each other, you started to play with his beautiful blonde hair.

"I love you Colorado"

"I love you too North"

You fell onto our back on the bed, as you started looking over at him he jumped ontop of you...

"Now it's your turn" He said in a seductive tone...