(1)North x Reader (F) Continuation (Lemon)

Female Version

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

This is a Lemon (Smut) continuation of the first Agent North story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I really like you... I just, I'm sorry I'm not really great at expressing myself. I always talk too much or do something stupid. I guess I just-"

The next thing I know his lips are pressed against mine. They were soft and gentle as I slowly kissed him back. We pulled apart and just stared at each other. We both smiled and leaned in for another sweet kiss.

After a minute his sweet and soft kiss became more rough and intense. Soon his tongue started to wrap around mine, his left hand around my waist and right pushing me onto the bed.

He slowly pulled his lips away from mine to take off his shirt, I could feel the heat in my face rise as I stare at his perfect body.

He caught me looking and gave me a sly smile as he lifted my shirt over my head stared at me.I couldn't help blushing as well as he studied my body. I couldn't take his eyes burning through me, I sat up and pulled his head down to mine and we started to kiss again, this time on more than just the lips...

I fell back onto the bed, and his lips started to trail from my lips, to my jaw line, then slowly all over my neck until he found my sweet spot.

"North..." You moaned his name at the sweet pleasure of his lips nipping at your neck...At the sweet sound of your pleasure you could feel his member grow under his pants.

I slightly started to rub my crotch against his making him moan.

"C-colorado...a-aah" I could hear the lust and want rising in his voice. He couldn't take it anymore and slid his pants off as quickly as possible before taking the hem of my pants and giving me a quick glance for approval before pulling them down.

He slowly kissed around my crotch area, "mmph, please..." you slightly moaned/whimpered. A smirk grew on his face before coming back up and giving you a sweet kiss on the lips.

As you kissed you could feel his hands move from your waist to your back as he unhooked your bra, throwing it to the side then cupping one with his hand.

He tooks his lips away from yours trying to tease you with his other hand lightly rubbing over your underwear, but before he knew it you put your hand in his boxers and started to slowly rub his cock, up and down. Making sure not to go fast enough to let him feel the full pleasure.

You both get tired of the teasing and take your underwear off leaving you both bare of anything else separating you. North gives you a look of questioning, making sure you want to do this. You lean in close to his ear and whisper " North, fuck me"

After he hears you say that he seems to be taken over by lust as he puts his hands over both your wrists and slowly pushes his member into you.

You wrap both legs around his and move in rhythm, it doesn't take long before you both start moaning each other's names.

"F-fuck! North, oooh, North!"

"Ah, ah, fuck, yes, oooh Colorado!"

With each sound of pleasure you hear, he starts pumping his member in and out of you faster and faster, you can't help but arch your back, knowing what's about to happen, the feeling of pure pleasure he was about to have you release an he was about to release into you.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, Fuck! North Fuck me, f-ohhhhhhh" You feel the release and in turn making him cum inside you. He pulls out his cock and falls down on the bed beside you.

You turn over to look at him and smile, he catches you looks and starts to blush before looking back at you and asking...

"Sooooo, does this mean you'll go out with me?"