(2) Maine x Freelance Reader (M/M) (Lemon)

***By Request***

A Dream Cum True

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Set back on the M.O.I.

For those who don't know, Maines actual name is Michael Creed

Sorry this is late! I have a friend visiting and forgot to find the time to write.

Word Count : 1638

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Warning : Graphic Lemon/Smut Ahead (For those not familiar with those terms...Sex, people fucking okay?)***

---Your P.O.V.---

"Hey (Y/N)!" I turned around to see York waving in my direction, "Hey York, what's up man?"

As he came closer I could see a smug grin plastered on his face. "Well...You know, Maine went to his room about thirty minutes ago to go and get something and I can't get him to come out. I was wondering if you could try?...Considering how close you two are?"

I could feel the blush on my face rise as he finished, but a frown also came with it, "York, I'll help you...and you obviously know that I like him but he doesn't swing that way man. So just drop it okay?" I had liked Maine for a while now. While most people were scared of how he never talked and his excessive amount of strength, I had to admit that it turned me onto no end. I mean think about how the skills he learned in the field could transition into the bedroom...Wait shit nows not the time.

"Look, (Y/N). Just tell him, and even if he doesn't swing that was you know it won't let him do his work. Now, go get him out and maybe some more..." With a final wink as he started walking he was gone.

You know what, fuck it. Yorks right, hell maybe I'll even get laid.

---

I took a breath in front of Maines door, he rarely locked it but no one ever just walked in. I decided against knocking since I never do when he's in a mood, I just go and sit with him so he knows someone's there.

However, when I get there I greeted with a completely different sight. Making sure to be silent as I enter and shut the door I look over to the middle of the room.

Maine was out of his armour in only his sweat pants, which were around his thighs as he lay on his bed, head slightly thrown back, his mouth slightly open in pleasure as he pumped himself with one hand.

I could feel myself staring at him, his bare muscles, his chest falling and rising quickly as he pleasured himself... and his fucking cock, god damn. I could feel the bulge growing in my pants as I started to think about my hands around his cock instead, pumping him as my head slowly sucked him off teasingly.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him finish himself, "(Y/N)! Fuck..." I started to bit my lip as I watched him slid out from the opposite side of the bed from where I was standing. Then I got an idea....

I backed up against the door and started to palm myself through my sweats, then heard a soft moan escape my lips.

Maine whipped around, his entire body tensed and a red blush spread across his cheeks. I simply locked eyes with him and smirked, "Fuck, you don't know how hot it was hearing you moan my name as you fucked yourself. I just couldn't hold it in." Any fear from before was left behind as I gave him a challenging look, as to tell him to come here and show me what he's really made of.