#12

"I remember someone." I told Ricky. "I remember someone from my past!"

"Really?" Ricky asked cheerfully. "Who?"

"I can't remember her name, but she had her hair dyed pink, and bright green eyes, her name starts with an S I think." I started thinking to myself, Ricky looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"You're getting your memory back!" He shouted.

"Maybe." I mumbled back.

*Pearl's P.O.V*

"Steven..." I cried as he walked into the ship with Aquamarine and Topaz. My heart broke and I didn't know what to do after the ship flew away. I swam to shore, then ran away. I hid behind the ferris wheel so no one could see me cry, but that didn't work.

"Pearl!" I heard someone shout. I looked up to see Sheena, I met her not to long ago and we've been talking ever since season fou- I mean, ever since then.

"Sheena? W-What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came to help, I saw the space ship and heard you crying." She gave me a hug."I'll help you with what ever you need!"

"Thank you, Sheena." She took out a cigarette and put it in her mouth.

"No problem!" She replied.

*BTW don't get mad at me about what I put for Sheena or Mystery Girl, I found the information here- http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Mystery_Girl )

*Faux P.O.V*

The day was great yesterday, finally knew how Ricky felt about me and even did my first fusion. I'm pretty sure that the Gems and White Diamond would be proud of me from what I've done in just a day.

I stepped out of bed and grabbed something from inside the fridge. There was nothing but a few things a fruit and Ricky's candy bars, I took a cup of peaches and ate those. I looked around, no one was anywhere to be found.

"Guess they found something to do!" I told myself. I threw away the cup the peached where in, I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair. Leaving the bathroom, I heard a knock on the door. I kept thinking about that woman I remember, I remembered exactly what she looked like, but yet didn't know who she was. I smiled at the thought of this "Mystery Girl" that was stuck in my head. I knew she was important to me, but I didn't know why.

As I was thinking, I heard my phone go off, it was Peridot.

P: FAUX COME TO THE PARK QUICK! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

F: be there as soon as possible, but call next time.

I threw my phone on the bed and ran out, lucky the park was walking distance from the house. When I got there, I couldn't find anyone.

"Peridot? Lapis? Blue Pearl?" My heart started hurting. "RICKY?"

"Well well well, look who it is." A voice I didn't recognize behind me. I turned around to see a girl with blond hair. Her dress was a pattern of yellow and green diamonds, her eyes were filled with evil.
"Who are you? Where our my friends?" I asked.

"Oh them? They're fine! Their just going to get broken for disobeying my commands!" She replied. I felt my soul fill with anger.

"Not on my watch!" I said taking a star out of my gem. She laughed at me.

"Oh no, a star! It's the end for me." She said sarcastically as she pulled a knife out of her pocket and pointed it at me. A threw the star at her, she ducked as she ended up cutting my arm.

"Do you really think I'll let you win?" I asked throwing another star at her charging body. He laughed at me.

"Because I always win you clod!"

"Who are you? And why do you talk like Peridot?" I screamed. She laughed.

"Mabye because I am a type of p Peridot" she replied "I'm Peridot Cubic Zirconia, but gems call me Zirconia for short." She looked at me closely. "And I'm exactly like you." She turned her back, there was a grey Peridot gem on her lower back. She's an artificial gem.

Just like me.