#19

"SISTER?" Everyone in the roomed screamed except Garnet and I. I stood there in shock, I thought I was an only child, I mean, Blue or White Diamond never told me I had any siblings.

"I found her on the way back from the beach, she looked like you so I thought-"

"I have sister." I wispered loud enough for everyone to hear. I turned around to see Ricky, he was almost crying. I looked back at Christen.

"How do you still have your memory?" I asked her. Her he'd lowered as a frown ws built on her face.

"We were transformed by different Diamonds." She started.  "Yellow Diamond was my, creator. She makes humans stay awake for the whole thing unlike your Diamond, who puts you to sleep. Me and one other gem were the only two that survived so far, she finished the first one with out pain, being in the lower back,  but mine you had to remove a whole organ, wait, an eyeball is an organ right?"

"Yeah." Connie answered her.

"They had to remove a whole organ just to put my gem in thw most natral looking way. It hurt and I saw them do it with my one eye! Sometimes, if I think hard enough, I can see through the eye that got cut out and see Yellow and Blue Diamond."

"Christen, I-I'm beginning to remember things, but not much. My memory was erased by most likely Yellow or White Diamond,  but I can tell that just by looking at you, that you're related to me, and that one day, you'll make a great part of this world. I know it doesn't seem right for you to be this way, but you will get used to it, I know you will, because I did." I paused and looked back at the others. Everyone was crying, and I noticed that I was too. "Christen, will you join me ad the Crystal Gems​?" She nodded and hugged me.

"Hey Faux, I need you to do something for me." Garnet told me.

"Yes Garnet?" I asked.

"There is one other gem I want you to take. But I want you to be very careful, she's kind of serious when it comes to fighting Home World." Garnet grabbed another bubble from the ceiling. I looked at Pearl and Amethyst looked worried, really worried, like they knew something about the gem that I was looking at. It was many colors and was different than most gems, it went in to a square point.

"Tell her that your with the Crystal Gems and that Steven's been taken to Home World along with a human. Also, text Peridot and Lapis to come back to help you." She gave me the bubble and turned around to the ones she was with before us. "Come on guys, we should still try to look for a way to Home World!" They all ran to the warp pad and disappeared. I looked at the gem, it looked strange to me, but I didn't know why. Ricky, Christen, and Pink Diamond ran to my sides.

"We should wait for Peridot and Lapi-" I was cut off by the warp pad making a sound, it was Peridot and Lapis, they ran over to us. "Never mind they're here."

"What's going on? Are those Home World Clods attacking?" Peridot shouted.

"I actually don't know, but I think Garnet thinks so, she gave me this bubble with a gem and-"

"That's a bismuth gem!" Peridot shouted. "They worked making wepons for gems and their Diamond's Gem Army! Their so good with their hands, they can make anything to help their Diamond or Planet." Peridot started to calm down a little bit.

"Well, I think this gem was with the Crystal Gems." I told them, finally popping the bubble. "But let's just home for the best, we need to get Steven back!"

And right when I said that, the gem started to glow.