13. T R Ü S T M E

I WANT TO START THE BOOK OFF BY THANKING ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE READ THIS BOOK I MEAN 390 READS OH MY GOOSH!!!!I FREAKIN LOVE U ALL SO MUCH! I DIDN'T EVEN CARE IF IT GOT TO 76 I WAS STILL GONNA UPDATE, BECAUSE THAT 76% LOVE THE BOOK IM WRITING!! BUT THANK U ALL SO MUCH!!! I TRULY AM GRATEFUL NOW ENJOY THIS CHAP. ITS DEFINITELY GONNA BE MORE OF THEM TRYING TO HELP NESSA...
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤💛💙💙💙💙💙
IM SO HAPPY AHHHHH
__________________________

RONIS POV....

After 3 weeks of helping my sister regain her body weight, and introducing her to the twins we were finally coming home. I could see the look in Nessa's eyes, she was gonna be like me.

Sad, angry, regretful..but most depressingly without a smile, or the ability to laugh.

Meeting the twins and coming to love them like i did still isn't healing that pang in her heart. The hurtful reality that her fathers gone, and her mothers locked up in a mental hospital.

We were currently sitting in her hospital room packing up, getting her things ready to leave. "Look Andre sent you a card." I said handing it to Nessa, but she just shook her head and looked out the window.

"Ethan and Grayson wanted to take us out to the movies, oh and i forgot the doctors recovered your phone." I smiled handing it to her. She slowly took it and sighed. "Well, its a little cracked but i guess I can deal?"

She sat it on the window pane, and continued to look out the window, at the gloomy grey sky's.

"Nessa please talk to me! Your pale, and disgusting? Please tell me something, stop pushing your twin sister AWAY!" She looked at me, and my heart stopped.

No emotion, no care, she looked..dead. "Nessa."

NESSAS POV....

I looked at her, and back at the window. Reality had now sunk in, everything's gone? And now i feel lost, alone, afraid..like i was when i was in the comma.

In a blank space fighting to get out, but alone without the power or strength to push through, Roni, those twins, even that Cameron and Kylie girl, can't help me. I am nothing now...my laugh, I don't remember. My smile i've forgotten..what am I? Maybe I should actually die...

"Nessa, it's time to go home." She said grabbing my little sack of things. I stood up, and walked out the room and towards the exit door.

The wind hitting me in a instant. I was taken back as i tightened the grip on my arms. "Here's my sweater." "NO!" I snapped, she sighed and put it back on. "The twins are picking us up."

I huffed, why do they care? Yeah they might be cute or whatever but there nothing but boys? Trying to "save" the day! NEWS FLASH YOU CANT! plus we're not worth it...

"Hey guys." Ethan said walking up to us, Grayson right behind him. "Nessa, we wanted to treat you to in, and out." Ethan smiled, lightly patting my shoulder. I backed away from him. "Whatever."

They looked at Roni, and turned around to head to there car.

When we approached I just stood there. "Get in Nessa." Grayson smiled, patting the seat next to him. I looked at Roni. She was sitting next to Ethan in the back, and that left me with the passenger seat...in the front.

My heart picked up its pace, i couldn't feel my legs. "I-I-I." My legs gave out and i collapsed on the floor. "Nessa." I heard Roni scream, quickly running to my side. "You okay."

"NO IM NOT OKAY, I CANT GET IN THAT CAR!" I said, tugging at my dry, matted hair. "Nessa, Nessa listen to me." Ethan said. "NO!
STOP!" I shouted backing away.

I was feeling cluster phobic, everything surrounding me, I couldn't take it all..."I can't." I kept saying to myself. "No more I cant's Nessa and I can's." Ethan firmly said, standing inches in front of me.

"But I.." "You can...let us help you! Please just..just let us help you?" "I'm scared..i'm so scared Ethan." I said, letting all the tears fall from my face. "My parents can't protect me, Roni can't help me, i'm alone fighting a war I can't win."

"No, No your not." He said, walking closer to me. I froze, when did he get cuter? His features were more present on his face. I looked at all his moles, and birthmarks, his defined jawline or his muscular physique. How do guys like these, help lost girls like us?

He lightly cupped my face, and I melted, slowly bringing my hands up and holding his. "Let us help you, smile again."

"It's not gonna be easy, i'm....broken."

"Well let us help you, we want to.." "Stop." I said, backing away. I'm not gonna let them get close..I can't..Why can't I?

"Why are you so scared? Don't you want some help?" Grayson asked, a puzzled look on his face..."

"I've been through heck, and i'm waking up to all this..I need time." "We understand that.." Roni said. "Were tying to help you."

"Then help me by leaving me alone for sometime alright." I slowly walked away, making sure to not turn around, I just need sometime to fathom everything. My parents are gone? I'm waking up from a 2 month coma? My sister met these boys who helped her?

It's just a lot..I need to see my dad or my mom.

3 HOURS LATER...

I walked down the street, and kept walking. "I tried calling my dads number, but he wasn't answering..that's until i called him for the 54th time.

"Hello?" I gasped, trying as hard as I could to hold back the tears threatening to escape. "Daddy, it's me Nessa." It was a long pause before it was broken by the sound of...a baby.

"Are you, dad what's.." "You shouldn't have called." The phone went dead. "Dad..Dad..DADDY!"

I brought my hands to my face, and sobbed my eyes out.."Nessa." A soft voice said, touching my shoulder.

I didn't care who it was, I immediately got up and hugged that person, "It's..true." I kept saying, I looked up and realized the person i was hugging wasn't real...

SHOULD I UPDATE SOON? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

CLIFFHANGER? IS NESSA LOOSIN HER MIND??? THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL DEF EXPLAIN!