5. E M O T I o N S

I woke up to Ethan's face laying right next to mine. I immediately started smiling. How'd we end up like this?

After staring at his face, I looked around, and saw Grayson sleeping so peacefully on my couch. Should I wake up?

I ended up still laying there looking at Ethan, till the most awkward thing happened, his eyes slowly opened up. I just closed my eyes quickly, and tried to act like I was asleep.

ETHANS POV

I slowly opened my eyes to the face of Roni. She was peacefully sleeping beside me. Her hair was in a cute bun, and her hand was under her face. Wow she looks so...cute? I've never thought of Roni in that way, just like a close friend, but I've never been so close to her, noticing all her small features.

I've never had this feeling for a girl either...the feeling where I want to be closer to them?

GRAYSONS POV

I looked over at Ethan looking at Roni, and it made me feel some type of way. Why does he look like that? He's being kind of creepy! Plus we promised to never like our close friends, he knows what happened last time plus I told him that I kinda liked Roni...I don't know..

BACK TO ETHAN

I couldn't stop looking at her, then my eyes panned to her lips. Stop Ethan, you don't like her right? You made a promise, but sometimes promises need to be broken.

I slowly leaned in.

VERONICA'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ethan leaning in. "Hey." I whispered. He smiled and stopped leaning in. I giggled, "What's wrong." Deep down I knew he was going to kiss me, and deep down I wanted it, but even deep down I knew Grayson was behind us probably awake. "I uh you had something in your hair."

"Please get it." I shuffled towards him, and our faces were meters apart. I looked at him in the eyes, and he looked at me. I smiled, and he smiled. That's till Grayson came over. "I'm hungry." He pouted laying on top of Ethan. I laughed and finally sat up. "Let's get pancakes." They got up too and hugged me. "Clothes, umm I think I have some."  I picked myself up, grabbed my crutches and limped over to my moms room, and my dads side of the closet. I'm kinda happy she never threw them away.

I took 2 pairs of jeans, and the nicest shirts he had. "I miss you daddy." I whispered, quickly grabbing my crutches and limping out the room.

"Here." I said handing them the clothes. "Just change in my mom's room." I smiled walking over to my room. I looked around and picked out a big black t-shirt, light blue jeans, and black adidas..

I looked at myself and frowned. I need to try something different so I changed into a black tank top and black shorts..wait what's the weather? I checked and thankfully it's gonna be 80 so I kept that on, and spritzed my hair with water, and let it dry into waves.

I added some light makeup, and my contacts. "Perfect." I smiled, well that's until I looked down at my synthetic leg, and how it looked so plain with my shoes. "Of course." I sighed. Nothing works out, but this is me now so I have to get used to it. (Her little ootd haha)

I walked out the room, and saw Grayson and Ethan standing there in my dads clothes. I had to cover my mouth with my hand because I immediately choked on my sobs. It made me remember the best memories I had with my dad in those shirts.

It took me a second to calm down, but I eventually did. "Hey guys." I said limping towards them. "Oh."

"My." "Goodness." Ethan and Grayson said together. "You look cool, awesome, rad uhh." I patted Ethan and Grayson on the shoulder and smiled, "You guys look rad too haha."

At the Diner....

I sat down and sipped at my milkshake accidentally leaving a little mustache. I couldn't help but laugh when gray and Ethan were. "Stop." I kept repeating grabbing a napkin to wipe it off.

After we talked for a little the lady bought our food to us, and Grayson literally became a cannibal stuffing his face with pancakes. I just laughed though, I'm a lady I need to be mature and lady like. Then Ethan started acting like Grayson.

So I ended up joining in. (So much for lady like). People kept staring at us but I didn't care..this moment felt right, this moment belonged to us..

AFTER BREAKFAST...

"Did you see that lady's face, she was like ugh you guys are gross." I said in a terrible New Yorker accent. They were laughing tho so I was fine. Then a bunch of fans ran over, pushing me out the way.

"Oh my god Grayson I love you." One girl said grabbing onto his shirt. I laughed at that. "Ethan marry me." Another girl yelled out.

I just stood there looking at them hugging and taking pictures with their fans. That made me smile, there close with them, and that's good. "Hi, what happened to your leg?" Someone asked coming up to me. "Well, I uhh got attacked by a shark."

"Why are you here with them?" Another girl retorted crossing her arms. "I'm there cousin."

They all began to hug me and say if I'm family then I'm cool, that made me smile...even though they think I'm family, it feels good to know people except me and care...

When they all left, we continued walking towards there apartment. "That was fun." Grayson said to Ethan and me. "Yeah it was."