23. S E C R E T S

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS GONNA BE IN VANESSAS POV

I woke up to the sound of calm waves crashing against the shore.

My hair was tangled up in the nasty bun I did the night before. I looked over at the clock on the table and sighed when it read 7 o' clock. I haven't been able to get much sleep lately.

I sat up from the bed, and turned my head to see who was laying in there with me. It was Roni. I quietly snuck out of bed, and went into the nicely set up kithen provided for our stay.

"Bacon, and pancakes or waffles, and eggs?" I said. "How bout everything."

I took out the ingredients needed to make the food, and while doing that I felt hands wrap around me.

"What the?" I said, in shock. He giggled against my back, and turned me around quickly, planting a sweet kiss on my lips. This had to be Grayson.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and we stood their kissing sweetly. He kisses a little different then normal?

"Morning." He said sitting his forehead against mine. His voice sounds different? I looked up at him, and my heart stopped when I realized it was Ethan!

"ETHAN!" I yelled, whispered out. "OH MY!" He looked at me twice, and ran out the room. "Oh no!" I said pacing the kitchen. I just kissed my sisters boyfriend or whatever they are.

Grayson walked out the room moments before smiling widely at me. "Morning Nessa-Fessa." He said sitting down at the barstool. "Morning." I said.

It was an accident, don't panic you need to talk to Ethan to see what you can do to fix the situation. "How was your sleep?" I asked turning on the stove.

"Very good, I had the weirdest dream tho." "What?" I asked curiously. "I dreamed that me, and Ethan were trapped in a large skillet of pancakes?"

"Are you hungry for pancakes?" "Yep." He said. "Well I'm making them!" He excitedly clapped his hands, and twirled in the seat.

"I'm gonna take a shower, brb." He ran over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Okay." I watched him leave, and I let out a shaky breathe I didn't no I had. Ethan came in seconds later with a worried look on his face.

"What are we gonna do?" I said. "We didn't mean it, it was an accident." "I know, but I still feel like he's gonna be salty about it." Ethan retorted.

"Why don't we just not tell him, and Roni?" I said. He looked at me, and I could tell he was deeply thinking about it. "I don't want to feel like we're betraying him, plus he's my twin..I can't keep secrets."

"Then, lets tell him. Hopefully he doesn't take it seriously." "He probably will." I looked at Ethan and shook my head. "Not helping!" "Sorry." After 10 minutes of silently thinking, I heard the water to the shower stop, and so did my heart. "I do-don't know If I can tell him..I don't think I can." "What about Roni?" He said.

"She's behind you." He quickly turned around, and looked at Roni. "Hey Veronica." He said, his voice shaky. "You guys..kissed?" I saw many emotions flooding her heart, and something with in me knew how she felt, and what she was thinking.

"Roni it was an accident he thought it was you." "How am I suppose to know that! ITS HAPPENED BEFORE!" She yelled out, tears rolling down her face.

"Roni, Listen he thought I was you! Please don't freak out!" "I've been having weird nightmares or dreams or whatever these realistic dreams are where Ethan's with you..it's just hard to believe different! CAUSE YOU ALWAYS TAKE ETHAN!"

"Wait dreams?" Why didn't she tell me about these dreams? I'm her twin. "Ethan did you know? Did Ethan know?" His face went blank.

"Yeah kinda." Now I was angry. Grayson walked out of the room happy, until he saw our faces. "What happened?" He said slowly walking towards us.

"I accidentally kissed Roni, and Nessas mad at us for not telling her about the dreams and we kinda are having a bad morning I'm sorry for kissing her I thought it was Roni.." He said taking a deep breathe afterwards.

"Okay..umm wait." He sighed deeply and looked back at me, and Ethan. "You kissed him!" My heart immediately sank. "Yeah, im sorry!" "WHY I THOUGHT YOU LOVED..." He stopped mid sentence. "Do you love me?"

"Yes." "Then why did you kiss him?" "Because I just I'm sorry. He thought I was Roni." "YOU COULDA STOPPED AS SOON AS YOU STARTED! It sounds like you KISSED!" He yelled out. "IM SORRY!"

Ethan injected himself into the conversation. "Guys I don't feel good." Roni said, holding tightly onto her stomach. "Not now Roni!" I said again screaming at Grayson.

"GUYS!" We turned to look at her, and saw the pain. "I.."

I watched as her body fell onto the floor. "Roni!" Ethan screamed. "She's not breathing..why isn't she breathing? What do we do!" Ethan said. "Call the ambulance."

2 HOURS LATER...

We waited in the emergency room for 2 hours, as the doctors ran in and out of her room. I felt someone's hand grab mine, and I squeezed tightly not caring who it was. It was Ethan's...

I looked over at Grayson, and he was still mad at us. "Grayson I..."

The doctor walked in, and we all sat up from the chairs. "What happened?" I said scared, frustrated, confused.

"I'm sorry but Ronis..."

YOU GUYS WANTED DRAMA..WHAT HAPPENED TO RONI? WILL GRAYSON FORGIVE NESSA AND ETHAN?

THIS STORY WILL BE ENDING SOON! AND IT WILL END GOOD I PROMISE!

IT DEF TOOK A WEIRD TURN, BUT HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKE IT? I MEAN IT WENT FARTHER THAN I IMAGINE IM SO THANKFUL 4 THAT!! THANK YOU ALL 😭😭

2 thousand plus reads!!!! Like bobedybobeyjkjsjsbshhsbs

BUT PEACE GUYS ILY SO MUCH AND SEE YA SOON!