18. M i S T a K e

3 DAYS AGO
RONIS POV

"Ethan, i just..." I wiped my eyes, and blew into the 10th tissue. "I miss my mom so much..Nessa doesn't know we're bankrupt.."

"What are you gonna do?" He said, rubbing circles on his hand. "I don't know..she'll be stressed and everything if she finds out."

"Talk to your dad about it?" "NO." "I'm sorry."

I looked at him, and smiled. "I'm sorry, it's just i wouldn't no what to say to my dad...asking him for money?" "Yeah, but sometimes..you have to do things to help you and others."

"Yeah, your right." I smiled, and dearly hugged him. I didn't want to tell him about my promise to Nessa.

How we'd never speak to our father again. "Where's Grayson." I sniffled, standing up from his bed.

"Hes hanging out with some friends." Ethan responded, standing up with her.

"You gonna be?" She nodded her head, "Yeah, i just need to figure something out."

"Thanks Ethan." "For what?" "Being a good friend, and always being there for me.." "That's what friends are for."

I slowly leaned in for a hug, snaking my arms around his neck. He hugged back.

I wanted to stay like that, I wanted this. I always did. I slowly back away, and looked into his eyes, before gently kissing his lips.

He quickly pulled away. "RONI!"

I realized what I did, and gasped in fear. "Ethan i'm so..." "I think you should go."

I nodded in compliance and limped out the door, and toward my car. Starting the ignition and swiftly driving away. What have I done.