1. C R Y

It's been 2 weeks since the accident. Mommas trying to get me out of bed but I don't want to get out of bed. I'm tired of getting out of bed, and waking up to the reality of everything. I looked down at my phone, and realized the time. "5:30." I only have 2 hours till I have to go to dreadful school. The prison for kids.

Momma finally forced me to go, I hadn't been since the incident and I don't want to go just to here sorrys, and everything's going to be okay, cause it's not...

Nothing ever is anymore.

"Time to get ready Roni." Mom said, allowing the light to hit my eyes. "Mommm." I whined, shutting all the lights out with my cover.

"Get up." She exclaimed. It took me 10 minutes to actually get up. I wobbled over to my crutches and headed towards the bathroom to take a much needed shower.

After the shower, I combed out my hair, and strapped up my synthetic leg.

@LifeStruggles tweeted: Another day..

I put my things in my backpack, and limped over to the kitchen. "Looks like another oatmeal day." Mom said. "I'm gonna eat at school." I tried to walk away but all mom did was make me feel bad, by telling me how people are starving.

So I ate the oatmeal, and finally got excused to leave.

🔆SHES AT SCHOOL🔆

I got off the handicap bus, and walked over to the school door. Immediately getting stares and whispers from everyone.

Most of these people remembered me, and after months of hiding away in the comforts of my room, they probably thought I'd moved out of town or something; nope I was hiding away.

"Hey Roni, oh my gosh I never got to say sorry." Nessa's old friend said, patting me on the shoulder. "Thanks but sorry won't bring her back will it?" I said, sending her the "not today" look. "Sorry." She replied walking away.

Now I feel bad, I shouldn't lash out at everyone, I'm just tired, sometimes I'd wish the noose would tighten and I'd be gone. "Excuse me." I said, looking at the back of someone's neck. He was in front of my locker, and I needed to get into it.

"Please move." I said, tapping his shoulder. He turned around, and stared at me. "Andre." I smiled, embracing him in a huge hug. "Oh my god, Roni I haven't seen you in months." I nodded my head into his chest, and smiled a little.

He was my bestest friend back in middle school, coming into high school, but after the incident I hadn't seen him in a while.

After our little hug session the bell rang to get to class. So I put away all my stuff, and limped my way to English.

When I got home I immediately sat down on the couch and took off my leg. "You alright honey." Mom said, coming towards me. "Fine just drained...school was terrible."

She looked pretty disappointed, and walked away. What did she expect? School wasn't going to be easy especially if you accidentally bump into people or someone with a metal foot. "When's my next appointment mom?" I said, walking over to the pantry and grabbed a little can of Pringles. "Tomorrow after school." I sighed, and walked over to my room, laying in the bed, taking a bite from a chip, and getting on my phone.

@LifeStruggles tweeted: Pringles, and my phone are my only friends.

I laid back on my bed, and did my usual thinking of how oblivious the world is, or how precise people actually are.

Doctors Day______

I sat impatiently at the patient bed, as the doctor took results. Constantly pulling at my sleeves or adjusting my fake leg. "Can you step out quickly Veronica." I nodded, and slowly hopped down limping, towards the door. Why did I where shorts.

When I stepped out I limped over to the bench and sat down. I was going to get on my phone, but my phone was only on 10%.

While I was sitting down, I felt the bench move a little signaling someone was sitting away from me.

I quickly turned my head to see who, and I saw a boy with dark brown hair, and a strand blue in it. He had a black leather jacket, and a white t-shirt with black jeans. I guess he was sporting the whole bad boy vibe.

He caught eyes with me, and I immediately bubbled up inside. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

ETHANS POV-

I jokingly hit my brother in his arm, and walked out the room, to get some air. That's when I saw her, sitting there. Her synthetic leg openly out in the aisle.

I sat down further from her adjusting my hair a little. That's when I caught her looking over at me, so I looked back. Her eyes were the color of milk chocolate, her hair was a pretty hazel brown, and her shorts barely went above her knee. She had some light makeup on, and her glasses sat on her face perfectly. Woah.

VERONICAS POV-

I finally broke the 10 second stare, by turning my head the other way. I couldn't stop blushing. That's until he got up, and left.

I couldn't help, but look at him. I just shook my head, and continued to wait for my time to go back in...