28. P r o b L e m

FIRSTLY LET ME APOLOGIZE FOR NOT WRITING FOR LIKE A WEEK! I haven't had the inspiration, but reading others fanfics help! and that's what i've been doing, thanks those who write! and if you know someone plz recommend!!!
_____________________

4 MONTHS LATER
VANESSAS POV

It's easy to say start over..but it's even harder to do it. After the whole ordeal, I decided it be best if I continued to be friends with Grayson, and only friends. Roni, and Ethan are still going strong though, and my mom; her coming back made everything better. I have someone to talk to, and someone who'll actually be there for me.

Today I also decided to go to the movies, and get my mind off things..so here I am, standing by the mirror, staring at myself. Makeup hiding my true identity...life's just hard right now, if I didn't cause so much drama between the twins, maybe they could help me? Maybe Grayson could help me? Help me realize everything will get better like he says in his tweets, or I hear Ethan tell Roni, but sometimes nothing gets better..and sometimes something's just end..like lives..

"Nessa, Tylers here." I stopped wallowing in my pity, and stood up; letting out a very stiff smile. "Don't worry...be happy."

I walked towards the front door where I saw my
mom, and Tyler talking. She likes him, Veronica doesn't, but then again who cares? She spends most of her time with Grayson, Kylie, and Ethan anyway! She's at there place now..

"Hey Tyler." I said, grabbing my famous gladiator sandals from the door way. "Hey Merrell..thanks Miss Merrell for letting me escort your daughter to the movies, we'll definitely have a blast."

I cringed, but lightly smiled. "That's why I like him Nessa he's good with words." I laughed at my mom, and walked towards him. "Let's go Posey, before she keeps us here all night."

We said our final goodbyes before walking towards his Mercedes Benz. "What do you do again?" I asked, awing at his precious car. "I'm an actor! Remember." I nodded my head, and simpered, thanking him for being a gentleman and opening the door.

He slid into the front seat, and in no time we were driving towards the movie theater.

"So i'd thought we'd see Baby Driver if that's okay? My man Ansels in it, so I gotta support him." I nodded my head, and looked out at the pretty pink sky. Sometimes the sunsets reassure me that my life is good..sometimes just the cool breeze hitting my skin reassures me that i'm not alone, and something higher listens to me..

Though i'm angry at my life, I would never end it..yes i've harmed myself, but you quickly realize how pointless it is..some people have it harder.

"What you thinking about?" I lightly shook my head, and looked at Tyler. "Nothing Posey, what you thinking about?"

He blushed a bit. "You." I smiled at him, and took out my phone.

CrazyNessa04 tweeted:
! S M I L E !

He looked over my shoulder, but i pushed him away quickly

He looked over my shoulder, but i pushed him away quickly. "Eyes on the road?" He laughed, and put his hands up. "You scared?" I glared at him, and slapped him on the shoulder. "Hands. on. the. Wheel. Posey!" He quickly listened, and the car went back to quietude.

A R R I V I N G

After paying for the tickets we walked inside, and marveled at the scent of popcorn, and fresh pizza. "You go ahead and get the seats, I'll grab popcorn." Tyler said, kissing my cheek. "Thank you."

I walked away, and towards the movie. People gave me weird looks, some even winked at me. Creeps.

I found the room the movie was playing in, and walked in; looking for seats. My eyes caught sight of someone. There eyes piercing into mine. I felt my eyes widen. Grayson, Cameron, Ethan, and Roni with Kylie of course sat at the very top of the theater.

I briskly walked through, and found some seats in the middle. Casually sitting down, and placing my bag down. I grabbed my phone, and texted my mom.

ME: Did Roni say she'd go to the movies?

MOM: Actually..she mentioned seeing some Baby movie?

I deeply sighed, and put my phone away. Slowly turning my head around, only to see there eyes still on me. But the staring stopped when Tyler tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, I brought us popcorn, and drinks with some red vines is that good?" I nodded my head, and gave attention to the movie trailers playing.

This was gonna be a long film....

NEXT PART WILL CONTINUE AT THE MOVIE, and TRUST ME YOUR GONNA LIKE IT!

WHAT DO YOU THINK? STILL LIKE IT? (Need Reassurance) WELL I GUESS 4.9k is enough TANK YOU FANK YOU LANK YOU!!!!

IM SO JUST HAPPY!!!! AHH.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE SOME FIGHTING? WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE SOME LOVE? SOME JEALOUSY HAHAHA IM DUMB

ALIGHT UPDATE IN 2 DAYS TILL THEN

CHE YA ♥️