Its Over...

It's funny how time flys by.

How one mistake, one person can ruin everything. Everything that was already lined up for you.

After the movie, i'd never seen Grayson, Ethan, and Roni again. I became a fool and ran away with Tyler. I get obsolete phone calls from Roni, and my mom sometimes but i choose not to answer them.

And sometimes I watch Grayson and Ethan on Youtube. One video changed there career, rising actors, and models. 10 mil subscribers on Youtube. And there happy....

Roni has her own channel with a huge 5.1 following. She did it. Without me.

Kylie and Grayson are still together...I hate her, but i don't blame her. She took the opportunity to be with a great guy...unlike me...

Oh, and me. I am sitting at my desk writing in this journal. A bottle of pills beside me. I lost everything. My family. Myself. I pushed Tyler away. I'm alone again. Just like I was in the coma.

I shouldn't have woke up. I shouldn't have let myself wake up..but i did. And now i have to learn how to re-write the pieces but I can't! I'm lost..i'm alone..and i'm tired.

Restless nights haunt me. Grayson's perfect face haunts me...Ronis happiness haunts me. My life haunts me.

Now I choose to die, and rid myself of the nightmares that have become my life.

6:00 a.m-

It's time..Tyler's gonna be here to collect the money I stole. I need to hurry..

Goodbye everyone. Thanks for listening to me. All 6,000 of you have witnessed a tragic love story..you've continued to read, and sometimes I felt like you were the only ones there for me..

Thank you so much. I love you.

-Vanessa Merrell..

.................................
A day later..
Ronis POV

ABC News Live-

"A young 20 year old girl was just recently found in the Holiday Inn Hotel. A bottle of Oxysitting beside her. It looks to be a suicide. Her name is still yet to be learned, but a young man says he knows her..we'll have more on it later.."

30 Minutes Later..

"Her name was Vanessa Merrell..she was apparently studying to become a Lawyer..the reason for the attempted suicide is unknown but we just want to send prayers to her family and friends, we are sorry for your loss.."

I turned to Ethan. My eyes letting go of all the tears I held in. The only word I could bring myself to say..the only thing I wondered at this point.

"Why?"

It's over..

I'm sorry I ended it abruptly, and crazily. I just had no more ideas, and my mind has just been lost lol. Hopefully you enjoyed reading! again thanks so much for everything!!! the comments the reads! i love you all...

and maybe we'll do a book 2 in the future..who knows Nessa coulda survived?? 🤔

alright hahah i'm done..

Che Ya ♥️