26. S c R e W e d U P

4 W E E K S  L A T E R
3rd Person POV

"Roni..Roni." Vanessa lightly tapped her sister, in a attempt to get her up for school. Roni was a morning person, she loved watching the sunrise or going on early morning strolls, but these days she dreaded waking up.

"Get up Roni." She slapped her in the face, and walked out the room. Vanessa was tired of having to get her sister up for school, she felt like she had to be responsible for everything, and everyone. Getting their orientation papers in. Washing her clothes for school, making her breakfast. Nessa was fed up, but then again so was Roni.

They hadn't heard from the boys since the vacation, but there's a reason why there not talking to them.

A couple days ago, the twins posted a video on their channel titled, "Drama ", and in that video they talked about ditching drama, and creating drama, and people who bring drama in their lives. Of course it hurt the girls cause they knew exactly what the boys were talking about, and they also knew exactly what they promised.

Roni sat in her bed thinking about everything that's happened. There lives changed the moment the accident happened and the moment she met Ethan and Grayson.

Sometimes it feels like her fault. Sometimes the sadness gets so unbearable, she screams, and cuts to take the pain away. This morning she woke up, a little changed. She knew what she wanted..and she knew who she wanted was Ethan.

"Nessa i'll be back." She said, a small smile on her face. Vanessa looked at her , and sighed. "You have 2 hours, and why don't you get dressed?!" Roni avoided her last question and pursued out the door, towards the place she'd love to go the most..the warehouse..

- DOLAN TWEENS -

Grayson sat on his bed scrolling through twitter, and checking the YouTube comments. Their recent video hasn't been doing that well, and that worried Grayson and Ethan. Did fans know they use to have girlfriends? Did fans know what happened between them, and their girlfriends?

Grayson turned around, and looked over at Ethan, who was probably looking through Instagram..

"Ethan." Grayson said, putting the pillow over his head. "What?"

"Did we make a mistake?" Ethan turned to look at Grayson, and bit his lip. "I don't know.." "I mean, I miss Nessa..I miss her badly."

"I miss Roni." Grayson nodded his head slowly, and sat up. "Maybe we should talk to them..and delete the video." "Ye.." Before he could finish his statement there was a loud knock on the door. Ethan sat up, and rubbed his eyes. "I'll get that."

After a moment of contemplation, Grayson clicked on the message app, and hovered over Nessa's name. Did he want to send her a message?

MyBabeNessa♥️

He started to type something, and waited a minute before clicking it. He decided to send it, and get up ready to take a shower, and be completely useful for the day.

Ethan opened the door, and his eyes widened when he saw Roni standing there. Her pajamas still on, and her hair in a somewhat messy ponytail. "Ethan.." She said, holding back every tear she could. "Ethan Im sorry for making things awkward between us..but i'm also sorry for bringing drama to your life, and I know sorry doesn't.." Ethan grabbed her, and pulled her into his arms, holding onto her tightly. He pulled away seconds later, and gave her a kiss he'd been dying to give her, it was passionate and it was real. "I'm sorry Roni." She smiled up at him, and felt on his chest. (haha) "I'm sorry too."

"How did you get here?" She lightly chuckled, and looked around. "Uber."

"Don't you have school?" She nodded her head, and leaned in one more time, wanting more of his sweet kisses.

Gets a little intimate...

She wrapped her arms around his shoulder, and deepened the kiss, pushing him against the wall. Ethan was having a semi hard time, saying this was his first intimate kiss. She disconnected their lips, and looked deep into his eyes. "Are you okay?" He nodded and reconnected their lips, and placed his hands firmly on her waist.

Her hand tugged at his hair, and he suppressed all the moans screaming to escape his lips. After a minute of taking small breathes, and kissing each other, they released. "That was better than I imagined."

She scrunched her face in confusion. "Imagined?" "Nevermind.."

He tried to turn his face around to hide the blush forming on his face, but she already saw it. "I can take you home so you can get ready for school?" She agreed, and let go of him. "Thank you."

NESSAS POV

I slid my black boots on, and pinned my hair up into a slick bun. It felt like hours, that I waited for Roni, and I began to worry. Where is she?

Then i got a buzz from my phone, I picked it up, and sighed when it read the letters, "Graysun". What did he want?

Graysun: We need to talk..

I hesitated before responding with a simple,

Me: Whatever....

I threw the phone in my bag, and walked towards my car, sitting and waiting for Roni to show up. Minutes later she did, with Ethan?

"Hey, Nessa me and Ethan are good, and he's taking me to school..see ya." I ugh'd and drove off, already annoyed with everything.

Why was my life complete crap? Why did everything bad have to happen to me? I am just a drama magnet. I can't have a happy ending.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked down quickly grabbing a tissue. When I looked back up I saw a car coming straight for me, I tried swerving out the way, but I was too late.

Now it's all over....

Is Nessa dead?
Will Ethan tell Roni he loves her?
Do you still like this story? haha
I wrote the next one already but i'm gonna wait to post it..

Ik i'm just taking this book...somewhere? haha it is lost. Idk? lol

Hopefully you enjoyed, tanks for reading! I will always be grateful..Che Ya! ♥️