PART I: Ellie Winterhill; CHAPTER ONE: Detention

"Hey, The-re-sa! Did-you-know that Arians suck?" Isabelle said while circling Theresa. "Oops. Sorry, huh? I forgot that you're an Arian. Mmm... Well, that makes you suck!" She grabbed Theresa's bag and pushed her. Theresa fell on the tiled floor of our school's hallway.

Theresa rose up and attempted to get her bag back from Isabelle's gang. Isabelle, Veronica, and Amanda passed Theresa's bag to each other. Seriously, these bitches do not know anything except bully my Arian friend.

And of course, I am her best friend. That's why I've done my superhero thing again. "Hey bitches! You got nothing to do? Poor you!"

"Oh! Here comes Super Winterhill again. Came to rescue your Arian friend again?" Isabelle asked.

"No. I won't do that. I am a superhero right? I'm not going to help her. I'm going to help you instead."

"Look who's being funny folks!"

"Oh, really? I'm glad you found that funny. Now, give Theresa her bag."

"Why should we do that? Oh, yeah. You're going to attack us with your super powers!"

"Please! We're begging you! Don't use your super powers! We're scared!" Veronica and Amanda cried out. Laughter filled the hall. It was only then that I knew that the whole school community is watching us. Ugh. I hate people. They are just adding fuel to the fire.

"Everybody! Shut up! Let's hear our superhero speak," Isabelle announced. And quickly, the hall was filled with deafening silence. God. These people are hungry for entertainment.

"Giver her bag back," I said.

"Give me a reason," Isabelle said.

"I'm warning you. Give her bag back."

"Your reason first."

"Don't make me do it again."

"Oh! Scary!" she said. And again, the hall was filled with laughter.

All of a sudden, I felt my hands tangled with Isabelle's hair. I pinned her to the floor. I wrestled her. I felt hands pulling my hair and back. Probably, those hands belong to Veronica and Amanda.

Three against one. Haha! I remembered the first time this happened. Same situation. Same place. I won the fight that time. They have nothing against my strength. Call me war freak. I don't care as long as I'm in the good side.

"Get her off of me!" Isabelle shouts. Repeatedly. As she says this, I get so enthusiastic in hurting her. I tightened my grip of her. The two bitches pulling me can't do anything. Isabelle is now crying.

"Look at the cry baby!" I teased. "What? You're not giving the bag back?" I asked, my hands still tangled with her hair.

She looked at my eyes. All of a sudden, she spit on my face! But because she's the one below, the saliva went back to her. Then, I spit back.

"Get her off me!" she shouted.

"Give the bag back!"

"No!"

"Hardheaded! Let's see what you will do when you see my final act," I said. I raised my right hand and showed her my long, sharp nails. "Let's see. Oh! You've got a pretty face! Too bad it will be damaged. Now, where shall I start?" I was about to scratch her cheeks when the bell rang. Oh, no. This is bad. Teachers are approaching.

"What is happening here?" says a grumpy voice that must belong to Sir Ludwig. I loosen my grip of her and stood. The crowd was parted into two. I saw Sir Ludwig approaching.

"It's you again?" he looked at each one of us with a frowned face. Then, he approached the sweaty Isabelle and helped her stand. "The five of you! Detention!"