May 27th 2017 9:20 am Thank You

I just noticed something. That the update two days ago says Mat 25 2017 8:08 am. I was to happy to write, even though the cat wasn't the cat I thought it was. But you'd expect me to change it. No, it's going to be like that to show how happy I was then.
Also I'd never think that any of my books would actually be ranked. Or that they would reach over one thousand reads. But this book is proof that both of those things can happen. To be honest I have a tear slowly making its way to my pillow from my left eye. A tear of happiness you call it. This book, as of the moment I'm writing this, has 1.18K reads and is ranked #30 in Non-fiction.
I actually want to thank everyone that reads this book and gives up a couple of minutes to read my updates- speak of the devil. I just got a notification for 4 new update and 28 updates total pending. And I was having an emotional moment. Wow, thank you Google play, thank you. Anyway where was I? I just want to thank you people who read this book. And for that I feel like I need to repay you. I'll try my best to finish Battle of the Pures before the end of June! All I have is free time and I want you guys and gals to have as much time as you can to read it, if you want to. It's not like I've wanted to write that book my entire life. No kidding, I actually wanted to write it starting five years ago. But thank you for giving me some of your time to read this book. I never thought that this could happen. If I told my past self that this book would get to the top 50 in Non-fiction I wouldn't believe myself until now. So, thank you. Each and every one of you for making this possible.