July 5th 2017 10:15 am

i...i have been keeping why i hate my life secret, sure there are other reasons why i hate my life, but the main reason why i hate my life. that has never been told before.
do you have any​ regrets? your not going to answer, i already know that, but still. do you? i have a few. i'm only going to say one of them, and this regret came from yesterday. so, well you all know that yesterday was the 4th of July. so, yesterday i went to this fest thing near willowcreek that had a rather boring firework show, to me anyway. so yesterday i had asked a person if they were going to the fest thing, well i didn't use the term "fest thing" i had a problem finding the proper term it was. but i asked this person if they were going. they ended up being there, and i was looking for them because i have something i would rather tell them in person. and that was the soul reason i had asked if they were going. but i gave up easily when i ran into a wall of humans. i couldn't find my way around them, and i gave up. i just gave up. but when i learned that they were on the other side of the human wall i started to kick myself. if only i hadn't given up, but i gave up. i just gave up and walked away. i hate myself. told you i was good for nothing. i can only give up. nothing else. i'm only good for giving up. and the reason why i was saying i don't deserve to live earlier​ was because of my kicking myself. i'm only good for giving up, that's no reason to live.