July 13th 2017 12:59 pm

day has been awful, painful, with me being alone and thinking the worst. the pain in my right should has spread to half of my right arm. it hurts to move it, and not moving it hurts as well. both of the xbox has stopped working for me, they work perfectly for everyone else, but as soon as i got on one it just stopped. same thing happened with the second one. so now i'm stuck here with nothing to do and being alone like always. and i can't stop thinking about everything bad. things that won't happen, i say that but i don't know if they will never happen. i don't know if the last update was published. i got the notification that it was published, but it says it's not published. i don't know if this tablet has reached it's end, and if it has then how will Jannessa keep her promise? how will i keep my promise? there is no other way that either promise can be kept if this tablet has reached the end of the line. i hope it hasn't. if this tablet dies, not the battery like dies dies, then i'm screwed. i won't have any other way to get to wattpad, or anything. there will be no way either promise can be kept. ah, the pain, it keeps shooting out as if i keep getting shot by someone. this tablet is near it's end. it keeps lagging out for a few minutes then a pop up shows that the app that is open is not working. so then it takes a couple of more minutes for it to not lag. jist make it to September. i'll think of something until then. yes i have tried everything. in the last week i've restarted this thing three times. i've shut it down, i've deleted the two apps that i can delete to see if it preforms better. none of it works. and i can't go on the internet, that just makes it worse. ahh, not to mention it will continue to hurt my arm, it just keeps getting worse and worse.