"The unexpected visitor"

"Good morning Akhi" Rona greet.
"Good morning."Akhi replied.
"I think she's not in a good mood today."Amor wisphered.

Akhi is sophisticated and chic in front of other people except from her friends. Today she wears a white spaghetti with cardigan to cover up and a choker, black ripped jeans and a wedge converse. She go straight to the office and hug her eivee plushie.

"What have I done..? Its so embarassing."
Akhi remember the things she have done to BTS members, how she acts cold and how she played Taehyung.
"Ahh...I hate myself.. There will be no chance of meeting them." Akhi cries.

That day she starts working again. She already forget the accident that happened yesterday. She gets busy on her computer. And when she get bored, she went down the store and observe. She's back on herself again, smiling and being cute every moment.

"Akhi, would you like to eat? Its already 2pm, and yet you didn't eat lunch." Rona asked.
"No thanks, Im not hungry. I drinked a lot of hot chocolate." Akhi smiled. While she's busy on her phone, one of the staff talked to her.

" Akhi someone's looking for you." Vernadette said.
"Who is it?" Akhi asked.
"He's sitting right there,waiting for you." Vernadette added.
"He? Who will it be?" She walks with a confusing looks.

"Hi. Long time no see." The good-looking guy wave at Akhi.
"D-darwin..? Hi..I haven't heard any news from you. When did you arrived?"Akhi was shocked and the handsome guy was just standing and starring at her.
"I arrived this morning. And I went here just to see you again."
Darwin smiled at her.
"Oh well..." Akhi puts her head down and her cheeks become pink.

Darwin is a professional dancer from P.S Gangsta. He works now on Japan as a hiphop dancer. He is her ex-boyfriend.

"So, when will you be free? Can I ask you out?"Darwin offered.
"Im not sure . I'm still busy this time . I don't have free time." Akhi refused.
"Oh well, I guess I have to wait. I will be staying here for a vacation. Just tell me when will you be free, okay?" Darwin scratched Akhi's hair like a child to make it messy.
"Ahh..you mess my hair again." Akhi replied.
"Got to go, my groupmates are waiting. " Darwin went out the store.
"Hey Akhi who is that cute guy? Is he your boyfriend?" Rona asked.
"No he's my best friend." Akhi replied.

Again she's back to her work. Checking all the areas of the store. And an hour pass, another visitors came, BTS? They're here! They didn't ask anyone, they just come inside and split up to search for something or someone?

"Miss Rona, did you know them? They look familiar. " Desiree asked.
"Im not sure. But they are cute, even though they're wearing a mask." Rona whispered.

"Did you find her? " JK asked.
"Anio. .let's look again. "Jimin ordered.

"Miss Akhi please help over here, a girl is crying, I dont know what to do. "
Another staff call, and Taehyung heard it. He also walks towards the staff. But he suddenly stop when Akhi arrived fast. He was surprised, his eyes become wide, and his heart beats fast as Akhi pass by in front of him with her goegeous looks. He stared at Akhi while she comforts the girl.

"Hey baby what's wrong? Why are you crying? " Akhi asked.
"I can't find my mom. " The girl cried.
"Don't worry she'll be back soon. You're mom is also looking for you." Akhi replied.
She takes out the heart-shaped lollipop from her pocket and gave it to the girl. The girl stop from crying and received the lollipop. Other BTS member came to Taehyung and they saw Akhi.

"Oh my god, Ashley..." An old lady scream.
"Mama..." The girl run towards the old lady.
"Are you okay baby? Im sorry..."
The old lady hugs the girl.
I told you she will be back and look for you. " Akhi explained.
"Thank you so much..Let's go home baby. " The old lady and the girl walks outside the store.

"Akhi...you're so sweet and cool..."
Rona run toward Akhi and hug her.
"Rona..there are many costumers"
Akhi roll her eyes around and stop by the BTS. She was surprised on what she saw.

"Hello jagi~." Rapmon waves to Akhi.
"Found ya." Jin smiles.
"Hey cold-girl is that you? Whoaah you look gorgeous."Jhope walks toward her with Jungkook.
"Nice to see you again." JK added.

Akhi was so surprised. BTS are in front of her..They came just to find her. She was speechless.

"Uhm..hello..may I know what brings you here?" Akhi asked.
"We are searching for you." Jungkook answered.
"Me? But why?" She asked again.
"Oh wait let's go to our office, Rona." Akhi added.

Everyone follow Rona, the assistant manager. But Akhi still standing and starring at the boys. She feels like she's dreaming and she don't want to wake up knowing that the BTS is searching for her. Her daydreaming stop when Taehyung grabs her risk and pull her.

"What are you doing?Let's go."
Taehyung smiled.
"Ah..yes,sorry." She replied. "What is this? Is it real? They are really looking for me? Seriously? If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up." Her mind speak up while they are walking.
At the office,Akhi still have that confusing looks while Rona can't hide her happiness and excitement. She still can't believe that BTS members are in front of them. They really look handsome.

"Excuse me, but I gotta go for now I still need to work. Nice meeting you." Rona smiled.
"Nice meeting you too,noona!" Jimin replied.

And when Rona left the office, Akhi ask some questions to them and take the opportunity to apologize on what happened in their first meeting.

"I think its not a good idea. Hanging out with you guys can be a big problem. You know, BTS and a fan, what will they think? Im just worried about you guys. And for me also" Akhi explained.
"We understand, but we really want to hang out with you. Don't worry about us." Jungkook replied with a smile.
"Uhm..can I think about it first? Im still have doubts about it." She smiles.
"Sure..we still have more days here. We will be back here later,you should have your answer, arasseo?" Jimin wink.

All of them exited the store. They leave Akhi thinking. She dont know what to do. She feels like she win in a lotto.

"What should we do to win her approval?" We should do something." Jhope asked.
"That girl, why is she so hard to us. She's really unique. I've never encounter such a fan like her." Jin explained.
"We should try to sing for her. At the same time their store will be a click, what do you think?" Taehyung suggested.
"Yah Taehyung-ie! Give me five." Suga raise his hands.
"Let's do it. What song do you want?" Rapmon asked.
"I know." Jungkook smiled.

Its already 6pm. BTS members again enter the store with their most handsome looks. Everyone screamed and shock even Akhi become speechless and shock.BTS line their chair in front of everyone.