"Just you and me today."

" What a surprised, you talk to me first this time. So what does our famous trainee want to ask?"
G-Dragon asked as he rise from laying in the sofa.

"D-don't look at me like that.. I just want to asked if.. you can come with me today for a tour." Kae asked with her head down.

"I-if it bothers you, it's fine. I will go by myself." She added as she stand up and going to leave.

But GD suddenly holds her and pulled her in the sofa and he stand up.

"Wait here, I'll just change my clothes." GD went straight to his room and change.

They both went out. Kae is having fun. While GD as usual is acting coldly towards her. As she notice it, Kae starts being herself without knowing it. She tried her best to get along with GD. As days passed , GD found her cute and playful. And at last, she finally make GD smile.

Every time they have free time, GD and Kae always went out. Meanwhile, BTS arrived in Japan for their new album. Taehyung always think about Kae, but he never forgets to do his job.

Kae and GD went to Hokkaido to go skiing. Its her
first time to go skiing, so GD volunteer to teach her.

"Hey cutie, are you alone? Do you want to come with us?" A guy walk towards her and asked.

"You're a Korean right? Don't worry." Another guy said.

"Excuse me, can you stop flirting with her?" GD suddenly appear behind the two guys.

"Why, who are you?" The guy asked.

GD take off his cap and stared at Kae and suddenly grabs her hands and pull close to him.

"I'm her boyfriend, do you have any problem with that?" GD seriously replied.

"I-its G-dragon of Bigbang, s-sorry hyung." The other guy said and quickly leave.

"T-thank you..." Kae said.

"You're too cute, many guys will take advantage. Stay close to me." GD holds her and walk in.

They are the center of attraction , thank goodness phones and camera are not allowed at the resort. It's one of the  happiest moment of Kae's life. Until she remember the girlfriend thing.

" Yah, why did you say you're my boyfriend? Who told you to? Do you want to encounter such an issue saying you have a girlfriend!? Woah I can't believe this." Kae started nagging at GD.

"You're so noisy. Can you please shut up. Let's go back." GD walk away.

They go back without talking to each other.
"I dont know what's wrong with you. But still I enjoyed your company. Thank you so much. See you." Kae bid goodbye to GD as she walks in to her room. GD make a deep sigh and smile.
"She's noisy, and cute." And he finally enter his room with a big smile in his lips.