"Busy"

Akhi: We're here. What are you doing?

Taehyung: We are still filming. I miss you already.

Akhi: I miss you too.♥♥♥ Im going to sleep now. Don't forget to eat okay?

Taehyung: okay..you too..sleep well..imiss you..I love you.

The other day, she start working again, while she left Cristine in her house.
She can't concentrate on her work. She's always checking her phone. Akhi decides to pass her resignation. She think about it so many times. They really cried while saying goodbye.
"Are you sure about it?" Rona asked while her tears are falling from her eyes.
"No..I will miss you..I don't want you to go.." Vernadette hugs her so tight.
"Always visit us okay?" Amor added.
"Don't worry I will." Akhi smiled while her tears fall down in her cheeks. But suddenly her phone rings, video call from Taehyung.

"Hi.." Akhi answered while wiping her tears.
"Are you crying? Why? What happen?" Tae asked.
"It's nothing..don't worry.." Akhi replied.
"Hello Taehyung. ." Vernadette greet Taehyung merely.

Taehyung wave at them and also the other member of BTS. They talk about why Akhi needs to resign on her work. It is something about her career in dancing. She can't let go of it. Everyone understand it and respect her decision.

BTS travel to Japan for their concert after the Bon Voyage S2. Taehyung really miss Akhi. They talked a lot..video calls..but still he miss her.
Sometimes he forget to eat. But Akhi always scolded him for skipping his meals.
The next day, Cristine and Akhi are in the airport. Tine will go back to Paris.
"I'll call you when I will be back." Cristine hug her sister.
"Okay..take care..have a safe trip." Akhi smiled when she saw the necklace. "Oh..did you buy it? When?"
"No..my Mochi gave it to me." Tine smiled and giggle. "Got to go..bye sis." Cristine wave at her sister as she walked in.

Akhi comes back to her normal life, alone. No sister and no BTS who are making her house alive. She preferred wasting her time practicing with her groupmates.

The days pass easily. Akhi told Tae about her flight to Korea. And they are excited about it. They marked the date in their planner. After the concert in Japan, BTS flew back to Korea for another concert. All of them becomes busy. Akhi starts worrying when Taehyung stops calling her. She's always checking her phone and waiting for his call. Akhi went to Fashion Sense before going to her practice.
"I don't know why he's not calling, I hate it." Akhi cried
"That Kim Taehyung I will crashed him when I see him." Amor told.
"Maybe he's just busy you never know." Vernadette comfort her.
"Why Suga? He's always texting me. They're not that busy." Akhi replied.
"You should asked him personally I think. Don't worry everything will be alright." Rona explained. After their conversation, Akhi said goodbye to her friends.

The day of their flight comes. They are all on the plane and having their rest,
while BTS are still busy on their on and off cam filming and their rehearsal for upcoming concert in Korea.
At the Seoul olympic gymnastics arena where BTS are practicing, some groups are watching them like BlackPink, Bigbang from YG Entertainment...Redvelvet, Got7 and some artists like BoA from JYP Entertainment. They will be their special guests at the concert. There will be some special performers that they don't know yet.

"Taehyung-ah nice practice. You really got better." Jennie gave Taehyung a compliment. She is one of the member of BlackPink.
"Kamsa hamnida (감사합니다). You too Jennie-ah." Taehyung replied.

Jennie of BlackPink is Taehyung's crush. That's why when Jennie ask him out, he agreed easily, not remembering that Akhi will be arriving soon.
"Wait here..I'll be back." Taehyung smiled.

Dynamic Instyle arrive in Incheon International Airport. They headed to their van that will take them to Lotte Hotel where they will stay for 3 weeks. Akhi still waiting for Taehyung's call but he didn't. She tried to call him. And she was shocked when she hear the unfamiliar voice.
"Hello.." Voice of a girl answer his phone.
"H-hello..w-where is Tae?"
"Oh..he's in the restroom." The girl answered.
"O-okay..thank you." Akhi hang up her phone. She got pissed off. She turned off her phone and decided to rest.

While Taehyung and Jennie are having fun walking and shopping on Times Square, they didn't notice that time passes so fast. The rest of BTS members are waiting for Taehyung to be back. It's already 8pm when Taehyung's back. The other members are all pissed off.
"Do you know what time is it Kim Taehyung?" Rapmon asked with irritation.
"Mianhae (미안해) , I just enjoyed watching movie. " Taehyung laid to his bed.
"With Jennie?" Jungkook asked.
"Do you know what date is today?" Jhope asked. Taehyung still lying on the bed while everyone is waiting for his answer.
"What's going on with you guys? Why I feel like a criminal this time? What have I done wrong?" Taehyung asked.
"Here..read this..you're such a pabo." Suga throw his phone to the bed where Taehyung is lying.

Akhi-누나 : yes..today is our flight.

Me : Did he know already?

Akhi-누가 : yes..we'll be arriving in Incheon airport in the afternoon. But I'm worried, because he's not calling me. It really pissed me off.

Me : just take care okay. Have a safe trip noona.

Akhi-누나 : okay, btw don't try to call or text me either. I'll be going to get busy as soon as we arrive. Also say this to that Kim Taehyung. Okay? Bye. See you soon.

Taehyung quickly check his phone and got shock when he saw his planner.
"Noooo....I forgot!!!" Taehyung quickly dialed Akhi's number but its off.
"You're really a pabo." Suga grabs his phone and step outside the room.
"Seriously you forgot?" Jin asked.
"Ne." Taehyung laid again to his bed and tried to call again. He send messages hoping Akhi will read it.

Me: jagi~ sorry. .I forgot. .where are you?

Me: jagi~ please answer my calls. .

Me: Please forgive me. . Im really sorry. .

Me: jagi~ (자기~). . . (ㅠ.ㅠ)

That night Taehyung can't sleep he's waiting for Akhi's call and reply but she didn't answer. On the other side, Akhi's made her long rest. . .
The next day, BTS continue practicing while Akhi decided to have a quick tour in Seoul with her other members.
Taehyung can't focus he's thinking about Akhi. He's beside of Jungkook when someone hugs them.

"(오빠 안녕...) Hello oppa..." A girl's voice from their back.

It's a familiar voice.