"New friend,new brother"

They leave the house together and get in the van quickly so that no one will notice. Of course, Akhi's with them. They go to the studio where BTS are practicing while staying in the country. Akhi was amazed its twice bigger than their studio.

"Im sure my members will be amazed too if they saw this too.. its tempting.." Akhi bit her lips,she wants to try this big studio. Its the best place to practice for the upcoming R16.
"Uhm..Namjoon..can I ask you something?" Akhi just whispered to RM so that no one will here.
"Yes,what is it?" RM put his cute face close to Akhi so that he can hear it clearly.
"Uhm..just in case..while you guys are here..uhm..can I visit here?.....
I want to practice also."
"Practice? What will you practice can we help you?" RM's voice louder because he was worried.
"Yah,what's wrong? Any problem?" Jungkook asked cause he's worried too.

Before she answered the questions, one staff step inside the studio and call the BTS. Their manager was looking for them. They have some stuff to discuss.

"I'll stay here with Akhi, Im worried about her.She'll be alone here." Jungkook volunteer to stay.
"No..Im okay...just go there. I'll be fine here." Akhi put her bag down and sit, since its a studio she was comfortable sitting on the floor.
"Are you sure? I can stay here with you."Jungkook added.
"Yah Jungkook let's go." Jin shout while heading outside the studio with others.
"We'll be right back,arraso? Wait for us." Jungkook smiled.

Akhi nod and watch the boys as they go outside. She take out her phone and select a song. She plug it in the speaker to make it louder. The music, the beat, it makes her bounce. She wears a cap and start pumping like a bgirl.

                                   ~•~

"Oh-ow...my phone.. I forgot my phone in the studio. I'll just get it..go ahead" Suga stop and turn back.
While walking he heard the loud music coming from the studio. He's confused about what Akhi's doing. When he reached the door he suddenly stop and he's amazed on what he saw. Akhi's dancing in a beat of hiphop music. She can do breakdance and its amazing. Suga enjoyed watching her since he likes hiphop. He smiled and walks silently towards her. Before he get closer, Akhi fell down when she tries to do the air track. Suga suddenly stop. Akhi stay still and she close her eyes. She's sweating and disappointed.

"Yah Noona..what are you doing?" Suga smiles as he throw the towel.
"Uhm S-suga..what are you doing here?" Akhi was nervous when she takes off her cap and cover her head with the towel. Suga get something in the desk.
"Of course it's our studio..I can come and go whenever I want. And besides I forgot my phone." Suga is being cold whenever he wants but he's really sweet and caring.
"Yes..I'm sorry." Her voice was down. She still not moving from her position in the center. Suga ignore her but he suddenly stop.
"Don't do it seriously. You're just going to hurt yourself." Suga face her. Behind the towel Akhi smiled.
"I know but..you can't achieve what you want if you don't take it seriously." Akhi replied.
"Well said." He smiled.
"Please dont tell them what you saw." Akhi added.
"Don't worry." Suga replied as he walks out the studio.

Akhi stand up and relaxed herself. The boys might come anytime like Suga.
"He's scary..but I think he's kind."
Akhi puts her earphone and listen to her musics.

Minutes pass and Akhi got bored. She plug again her phone to the speaker and play a bgirl music. She start warming up by her simple tap rock and do again a breakdance but she heard the boys coming.As the boys step inside Akhi fell again, and this time she's a little hurt,but not injured.

"Akhi!!" The boys yell when they saw Akhi fall. Before JK run, Suga run first. And they all stared to each other.
"Noona..are you alright." Suga asked as he help Akhi to stand.
"Noona? When did they get closed?"
Jhope asked the boys.
"I told you not to take it seriously. You're so careless." Suga yelled.
"It's okay, Im not that hurt." Akhi replied as she held hands with Suga to help her stand.

The boys become curious. All of a sudden Suga became concerned to Akhi.
"Yah, what's going on here?" Jungkook asked as he take away Suga's hand.
"Why, are you jealous?"Suga smiled.
"What? Suga?" Akhi's cheek become pink.
"Of course I am." Jungkook seriously replied. Akhi become speechless. Suga puts his hand to JK's hair and scratched it.
"Don't worry..I dont like her. He's my Noona that's why I'm worried about her." Suga explained.
"Its the first time I see you like this Suga, of course except us." Jhope thinks he's hiding something.
"Yah Noona.." Suga called. "Noona!"
"Yes?" Akhi suddenly broke his silence.
"I think Jungkook have something to say." Suga wave as he turn to walk outside the studio.
"What? Wait.." Akhi feels her heart beating so fast. She don't know what to do. She feel nervous this time. Jungkook stand in front of her having his sweet smile. Akhi look JK in his eyes waiting for what he will say. She can't breathe. Her heart beats louder and louder.

"What should I do?"