"Vacation"

Akhi & Cristine stayed in a hotel near the beach in Hawaii. In their first day, they enjoy the beach. They wear their two piece swimsuit that really suit them. They have the perfect body, because Cristine is a model, she maintain her sexyness, while Akhi is a dancer so she have a really fit body. People are looking at like they are the center of attraction.
"I can't imagine the reaction of Tae and JK if they see you wearing that swimsuit." Cristine smiled. "Hey let me take a shot." She set her phone.
"Stop it!" Akhi tries to grab her phone. "Don't you dare."

Cristine run and Akhi tries to catch her. They are laughing and playing in the water. They have so much fun that day.The other day will be Cristine's photoshoot. Its not her first time, she had so many photoshoots taken in Paris.
On the other side, BTS are preparing for their flight in Hawaii, they will be filming the Bon Voyage Season 2. ARMYS all around the world are waiting for this.
"Sis do I need to tell mochi where are we." Cristine is holding her phone.
"No don't do that.You might disturb them." Akhi laid on her bed to rest.
"Tomorrow is my photoshoot. Are you going with me?" Tine asked.
"No..I want to stay here. I dont have interest in that kind of stuff." Akhi refused.
Tine jump up in Akhi's bed. " Please sis..come with me..please..please.."
She shake Akhi harder and harder.
"Okay fine..just get off the bed."

The other day, Akhi and Cristine arrived in the meeting place where the photoshoot will held. Cristine as usual is so gorgeous. And Akhi wear a really cool swag outfit, which make them the center of attraction. And they didn't expect whose in there.
"Oh my god Myw..you're here. Konnichiwa Akhi-chan." Someone called Akhi. "What a coincidence." She wrapped around her.
"Kanami, konnichiwa.
What are you doing here?"
Akhi asked. "Oh by the way, she's my sister, Cristine."
"Hello.." Waving at Cristine. And she waved back. "Oh I almost forgot Im with someone you really know." Kanami winked and pout her lips pointing to her back.
"Hello..nice to see you two here." Someone walked towards them.
"Darwin? Long time no see." Cristine hug him. "You look handsome." She added.
"You grow up so fast. You look gorgeous." Darwin smiled.
"I know right." Tine wave her hair.
"What are you doing here?" Akhi give her a hug.
"Im in a vacation, when I saw Kana here." Darwin explained.
"Guys I'll leave you for a while. We're about to start. Cristine winked.
"The photographer is my friend. I never thought that your sister is a model." Kanami smiled.

Its been a long and tired day. The 'best girls' Myw and Kanami..together with Darwin have a great bonding time.They walk..eat and laugh. The night come, Akhi still listening to her music loudly. Cristine can't do about it. People in the hotel are enjoying the bonfire.
"They say that there will be another model will be coming tomorrow. And will team up with me. Aishh.. I thought I was the only model here. Really annoying." Cristine is putting up some face musk.
"Really? By the way, I got a message from Yoongi. They're already here. He said that they will have a photoshoot tomorrow before they start filming." Akhi sit on her bed.

BTS arrived in Hawaii and they stay in a hotel. They go straight to their room and they hear something.
"Ya..ya..you hear that? Its so loud. What song is that." Jhope asked.
"I think its a beatbox?" Jimin listen carefully.
"Its the beatboxing of Canon D." Suga answered. "Yes it is."RM agree.
"Weh? How did you know?" Jin asked.
"I've already watched it. Zero-nine is awesome." Suga put his luggage in the side of his bed.

They sleep well that night. They are tired. In the morning, when Akhi wakes up she didn't see her sister. She wakes up late. She just read her sister's message.

Sis : Sis..I'll go first.Sorry I didn't wake you up. Just go here once you wake up. You need to see this.♥♥♥

In the set, all of them are starting for the photoshoot. Again, Kanami and Darwin are there. They are waiting for Akhi. And another guest came for the photoshoot.
"Seriously? You're all here?" Cristine smile with a shock.
"Im happy to see you. I miss you." Jimin smiled.
"You're alone? Where is she?" JK asked. "Still sleeping, but she'll be here in a minute." Cristine replied.

They start the shoot. Cristine was so happy because the model that she will be with is Taehyung, the Gucci boy.
Akhi prepare herself and ready to go to the photoshoot. She wears simple white shirt, ripped pants and converse. She hide her face with face mask. When she arrived at the place, she was shock. Her heart beats fast. She saw Taehyung, her face light up, but suddenly her happiness disappear when she notice that Tae and her sis was so close, like couple.
"What's this? Why Im feeling like this? Am I jealous? I should not feel this." Akhi walked continously without noticing by them.

"Myw!!! You're here!!!!" Kanami shout as s
he run toward her and wrapped around her. "What's with that face, are you sick?"
"Why what's wrong? Are you okay?" Darwin holds her forehead.
"Im okay don't worry." Akhi smiled as she looks at Taehyung and she found out that he's looking at her. He's looking at her sharp and serious. Her heart again beats really fast. She can't look at him straight. Darwin gave her a cup of coffee and the two comfort her.
"Tine who's that? He seem very close to her." Taehyung still staring at the two.
"Are you jealous? She's her bestfriend." Tine made a clever smile. "Come on Tae, the shoot start again." Cristine grab Taehyung's hand. While Akhi watches them.

"Is it true? Im jealous. I hate this. It hurts.Im starting to like him?" Akhi suddenly stand and walk toward to JK. She grab JK's hand and went outside. They are sitting in a bench near a fountain.

"I think I know what you want to talked about." JK start as he gives something to drink.
"Huh? Really?" Akhi looks at JK while drinking.
"Everytime your with us, he's the one your looking at. The way you look at him is different." JK confessed.
"Still I don't want you to become cold with me. You're still young, you're like a brother to me that's why I really like you. Im sorry."
Akhi smiled. It was a relief for her saying the truth.
"I understand, well I think calling you Noona will help me move on." He laugh. "Just promise me to tell always the truth." He added.
"I will. Thank you."

Taehyung are searching for them, as he turned his eyes he saw the two hugging each other. And they are laughing and having fun time together. Taehyung got mad and returns back to the shoot. When the two come back to the shoot they notice that Taehyung is not in the mood.
"Myw can I ask you a favor please.."
Kanami hold her hands.
"Yeah..what is it.." Akhi asked but he still looking at Tae having sweet shots with Tine.
"I know you need to practice, right? So...can you come with me tomorrow at the 'Going off' battle?"
Kanami close her eyes while waiting for her answer.
"Sure..Im in..I promise JK to tell always the truth. I think its the right time." Akhi smiled.
"Really..yey..arigato onnie-chan!!!!" Kanami jump and hug Akhi.
"Douitashimasite Kana."

The shoot was over, Akhi walks alone. Cristine was asked by Jimin to take her out. She go to the rooftop of the hotel. It's already sunset, and she can see the beauty of the whole beach. When suddenly someone grabs her.
"You startled me." Akhi was nervous as he saw Taehyung.
"You.. are you two dating?" Tae asked.
"Huh? Who?" Akhi suddenly remember the time when she talks with JK. "Yah, you see us? I-its not what you think."
"C'mon Akhi, I already saw it and you still lying. Why you didn't tell me?! You want the two of us to be yours?!" Taehyung start shouting.
"I said its not what you think! Listen to me first Tae!" Akhi start crying.
"Stop it,leave me and don't show your face to me again." Taehyung leave Akhi crying.