"Rivalry"

"What should I do?"

"Like hyung said, I need to tell you this." JK staring at Akhi seriously.
Everybody's waiting on what will happen. Akhi's staring at him blankly.
" I dont know what I feel .Im always thinking of you.I care about you. I felt this since I saw you in our concert." Jungkook explained while being close to Akhi.
"Uhm..JK you know..I think I dont deserve this?" Akhi puts her head down. But Jungkook holds her chin and put it up.
"Of course you do. I know this is fast but I'm not in hurry.. I can wait.." Jungkook holding her chin while his face is close to hers. Someone gets pissed so he went out the studio.
" I think we should slow it down cause I'm not prepare for this?"
Akhi step backward to make space between them. And she excuse herself for a moment.

            ○~○~○~ Ladies Restroom

"Oh my god..what's this? Is this true? Is this really happening? My heart..(holding her chest) it beats really fast again. He likes me? Jungkook likes me? For real?"

Akhi calm herself before she goes out the restroom. In the hallway, heading to the studio, someone push her again in the wall. Kim Taehyung?

"Taehyung? Again? What did I do this time?" Akhi asked in a lower voice.
"You..your not that special.." Taehyung bit his lower lips while his head is down.
"What? I can't understand?" Akhi tried to escape but Taehyung holds her harder. "What are you doing?"
"I dont know why..but i can't get you out of my mind. Everyday I see you..my heart beat fast. And I can't explain why Im jealous when your with Jungkook.. " Taehyung looks Akhi straight to her eyes and getting closer and closer.
"Tae..what do you mean?" Akhi stare at him.
"I'm getting crazy over you. And I don't know how to get over it."
Akhi again she was stuck in Taehyung's eye.
"But why? Like you said I'm not special. You and JK." Akhi cried.
"I said I dont know! But this is what I feel and I can't hide it anymore. I'll do verything to win your heart. Even though I have to wait."
He's still close to Akhi's face. He's going closer and closer..He's going to kiss her but Akhi quickly escaped from him.
"Ahh..I think we should go back. They might be looking for us." Akhi looked down because she feel her face that is going red.
"Alright let's go." He puts his hands inside the pocket of his jacket and still looking at her..
"Oh no...What is this feeling? It should be a big problem but why... im so happy?" She's walking in the hallway with Taehyung but her mind is floating.

"Yah Taehyung-ie why it took you so long?
And why you're with Akhi?" Jimin asked.
"I just saw her in the hallway." Tae answered.
"Come on let's eat." Jungkook grab akhi's hand and they went outside.
"Yah..Jungkook..aishhh..he's already making he's move." Jhope follow.

The boys follow the two. They went in a restaurant. Taehyung was quiet and watching the boys making fun conversation. She saw Akhi having fun listening to the boys. He gets annoyed everytime Jungkook tries to feed her. He grab Akhi's chair and face it to him.
"Yah! What are you doing?" Jungkook got irritated.
" I want to do it also..say ahh.." Taehyung lift his arms but Jungkook suddenly grab Akhi and Taehyung quickly holds her.
" Ahh..wait..it hurts." Akhi trying to escaped from their hold.
"Stop it you two! Are you crazy? You're hurting her." Rapmon stand and scolded them.
"Excuse me..I'll go outside for a while. And you two..dont you dare to follow me." Akhi got mad as she go out the restaurant.
" You two..I'll talk to you later after the show..arasseo? " Rapmon become serious.
"Jimin-ah did you see Yoongi?" Jin asked.
"No.." Jimin answered while eating. He is obviously hungry.

Akhi was walking slowly. She's thinking again. She's now in a big problem. It happens really quick. She didn't expect that it will turn out like this. While she's out of her mind, someone called her.
"Yah Noona!" Suga appeared in her back.
"Stop calling me Noona. I know I'm older than all of you. But I want it to be a secret." She smirked.
"Where are you going?" Suga asked. He's wearing a black cap and face mask so that no one will recognize him.
"Somewhere I can be alone. A place where I can be who I am." Akhi smiled.
"But I will follow you so that you can go back. We will have a show later on.We will perform on stage. I know those two wants you to watch." Suga explained while they are walking. They're heading to D.Instyle studio.

"Here we are. Aishh..I miss this place." Akhi lay on the floor.
"This is your studio?" Suga asked.
"Yes..it's small compare to yours. But..we build this place with our heart and determination." Akhi smiled when suddenly her phone ring.

"Yeah..what's up?" Akhi was talking with Vincent, her groupmate. "Really? When will it be?" Akhi become happy and excited. "Alright, thanks." She ended the call.
"I should go now. They're must be looking for me. I'll call you later to pick you up." Suga told her as he went outside.

BTS members are practicing their song for their show. But Jungkook and Taehyung are cold to each other. They are not talking after Rapmon talked to them. They promise that they will fight man to man..fair and square. And whoever Akhi choose, they will accept it.