"Who is she?"

[The cellphone fell off ]

"Are you okay? " Same trainee asked Akhi and everyone looked at her.

"Y-yes I'm fine. Don't worry." She answered while her hands is shaking.

"It's not true.. Taehyung, why? " She whispered and went outside. GD saw her and ignore her. And he saw a phone on the floor.

"[Smirk] Crazy girl." GD saw the pictures that Jennie sent. Bigbang and Blackpink is in the same company. They know each other.
"The girl who went outside, it's her phone. Can you give it to her, GD? " Hyun-suk nim asked. GD went outside the studio and follow Akhi.

"You forgot your phone." Red haired GD said as he handed the phone to Akhi.

"I don't need it. I don't want to see anything coming from it." She said with shaking voice.

"But I accidentally saw it. Well, if you don't want it.. " GD throw the cellphone very hard.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!" Akhi stand up and yelled.

"You said you don't need it. ~stop being a spoiled bratt. Everyone here is working hard to pursue their dreams. They sacrifice everything. They leave everything behind. If you can't do it, then, you're not belong here." GD explained.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?! You don't know anything?!"

"You can cry as long as you want. But after that, think about yourself, on how you will change everything and make them regret." He added as he handed a handkerchief and leave her alone.

She cry as hard as she could, until her voice fade and tears run out. She don't know what to do about her broken heart. She didn't expect that Taehyung can do those things.

After an hour of crying, Akhi stops. GD saw her again and talk to her.

"Are you done?" GD appears in front of her holding a paper bag.

"Forget everything you see." She coldly said.

"I will if you forget being a bratt." GD said as he handed the paper bag.

"I'm not a bratt. ~ just leave me alone." Akhi stand and turn away but GD suddenly pulled her. "What?!"

"I'm sorry about your phone. Here, I bought you a new one." GD gave the paper bag.

"You don't have to." Akhi looked straight to GD.

"It's not like your phone, but it's more expensive than yours." He forcely gave the paper bag.

"You... Aishh.. kamsahamnida." Akhi take the paper bag. And GD went inside the dorm.

She take a looked at what GD bought for her. It's an iPhone 11 and some snacks. 

She run inside the dorm and look for GD. And she found him inside the training room.

"Ah, Ji-yong oppa." Akhi called.

"Oh new comer, what a surprised." Taeyang said.

"Oppa, I can't accept this." She give back the paper bag.

GD stared at her and suddenly pulled her again outside the training room. And talked to her privately.

"I will not accept this. This is too much." Akhi said.

"Okay, let's just have a deal." Red haired GD put his hands inside his pocket.

"Deal? Why should I?" Akhi asked.

"Then, I will not also accept that." GD said.

Akhi think for a few minutes.
"Fine, what's the deal?" Akhi asked.

"If you change until your debut and forget everything that makes you suffer, then you can give it back." GD explained.
"~think about it." GD went inside the training room and joined other Bigbang members.

"Is he serious? Why he's doing this? Akhi whispered and remember what GD told.

"~everyone here is working so hard to pursue their dreams. They sacrifice everything. They leave everything behind."

"~think about yourself, on how you will change everything and make them regret."

•|| 1 MONTH ||•

Meanwhile, BTS members are soon be going back to Korea after their successful appearance in AMAs and other shows in US.

"What happened, I can't contact her until now.. Aishh.. I'm really going crazy!!" Taehyung said while holding his phone.

"Maybe she just want to surprised you when we came back." Jhope said.

"But it's almost 1 month, I don't have any idea on what is happening." Taehyung said.

"Don't worry, we'll be back soon." Jin tapped his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Taeyang and GD went in a dorm.
"What are we doing here?" Gd asked.

"I just want to check the trainees. I heard someone is special here. And she surpasses other trainees like a professional." Taeyang replied.

"What so special about that?" GD coldly said.

"Come on." Taeyang pulled GD in.

They watched all the trainees how they do their everyday chores. But it seems something is missing. GD notice it. He is looking for something missing. When Taeyang suddenly stopped and think.

"Okay, nice shot. [Click] Good." Photographer is taking some shots to a trainee?

"Really amazing, really professional, well, I'm not that surprised, you came from a famous family." He added.

"Kamsahamnida, Mr. Jang. But it isn't enough compare to my sister. And thank you for allowing me to used my real name." A soft voice said.

"Do you feel what I feel? I think she's familiar? What do you think Ji-yong?" Taeyang asked.

[Smiled] "She really grew enough." GD whisper.

"Don't worry Ms. Kae, you'll be like her, I assure you. And that will start very soon." Mr. Jang said and notice GD and Taeyang watching them.

"Dong bae, Ji-yong, it's nice to see you. What are you doing here?" Mr. Jang walked towards the two while Kae get something in her bag.

"Mr. Jang, it looks like you found another favorite." Taeyang teases.

"Let's just say yes. I can't imagine that she will grew like this for a short period of time." Mr. Jang said.

"Who?" Taeyang asked.

While the three are talking, Kae walked towards them looking at GD. She's different now. She become more gorgeous than before, her walk, her appearance, her attitude, even her name, everything changed. Except from her feelings.

"Long time no see." Kae smiled.