"The truth"

Its already late, Tine is waiting for Akhi. She not yet in their room. She's worrying, she call Jimin.
"Chim, can you asked oppa if they see my sister, I can't reach her, her phone is off." Tine walked back and forth in their room.
"Wait there, we'll be going, where's your hotel?" Jimin went outside the room and he was shocked when he saw Tine step out her room.
"Tine? We are in the same hotel?"
"I don't have time to explain, help me find her." Tine still dialing Akhi's number, but its not ringing.
Tine and chim went to their hyungs room, they are all there.
"Guys did you see Akhi?" Jimin asked them while Tine is in his back.
"Why? What happened to Noona?"
JK asked. Taehyung suddenly stopped and face JK.
"Yah, what did you say? Why did you call her Noona?" Taehyung asked.
"She did not tell you? She rejected me. But before she said that I already know." Jungkook explained. Tae closed his eyes and regret all the things he just said.
"Yah, are you listening? Sis is still outside, I can't reach her. I think something happen."
Taehyung run outside the room and everybody follow him.They search the whole hotel even the rooftop, but they didn't find her. Taehyung went in a near market. Akhi gone to a convenient store to buy some drink. While she is walking, she notice that someone's following her. She open her phone and quickly dialed a number, its Taehyung.
"Yah, where are you pabo?! Are you crazy? Its already late!" Tae stop talking and listen to Akhi's scared voice.
"I-im in the marketplace, I'll be going to the seashore. C-can you come quickly? S-someone is following me." Akhi's scared voice make Taehyung move quickly.

When she finally get to the seashore, someone grab her hands.
"Back off!!!" Akhi is shaking. When she realize its Taehyung. She lose her energy and her knees fell on the sand.
"Im sorry." Taehyung stared at Akhi and he felt that Akhi is really scared. He hug her so tightly and he can her body shaking.
"W-what are you doing? Let me go." Akhi pushing him away. But she looses her energy to fight back. She start crying.
"I don't want to..until you calm down." Taehyung still hug her until she stop crying. "Mianhae.. I didn't listen to you. I lose my control because Im jealous, but now..I promise to believe only to you."
Akhi calmly hugs Taehyung, not because she's still scared but because she start to like hugging him.
They both went back to their hotel. Tae holding her hands.
"I feel safe when he's holding my hands." Tae open the room of his hyungs and they are all there waiting for them.
"Noona!!" JK and Suga run towards Akhi but Taehyung blocked them.
"Ooppss..she's okay don't worry." Taehyung smiled.
"Yah, what are you doing?" JK pout her lips.
"You two, I know you're close to her but don't you dare to hug her, arraso?" Taehyung lecturing the two like children.
"Why?We're just worried." Suga asked.
Taehyung face Akhi and closely stared at her while biting his lips.
"Because she's already mine."
Everyone was shocked, they are speechless. And suddenly they start screaming. Jhope start jumping in their bed. Everyone is celebrating. JK just simply smiling even though in his heart, it hurts.
After that happy moment, Taetae take Akhi to her room to take a rest. "Good night...jagiya.." Taehyung smiled. He don't want to let go of her hands. His face get closer to Akhi's face and try to kiss her. But Akhi blocked him.
"Don't you dare to do that without my permission." Akhi blocked his face by her hands. "Go back to your room and take a rest." Akhi smiled.
"You're so mean.." Tae smiled.
"I know..good night." Akhi went inside her room and smiling behind the door. She can't hide her happiness. Taehyung still standing outside her room and also smiling while biting his lips..its his hobby..he decided to go back in their room and rest.
That night, the two can't sleep well, they are still thinking each other. If its a dream, they don't want to wake up.

~●~●~●~●~ The other day...

>○< PHONE RINGING >○<
"Sis...wake up..your phone still ringing.." Tine finished freshing up.
"I don't have enough sleep..I'm still sleepy.." Akhi hug her pillow.
"I think I know why. You're thinking about your prince, right?"
Tine smiled.
Akhi throw the pillow to Tine and go straight to the bathroom. She take a shower to freshin' up. After that,her phone rings again. When she saw who's calling she picked it up quickly.
"Konnichiwa Kana-chan. Gomenasai. I just woke up. Yes..I'll be there. Okay..bye2." After she hang up the phone she saw many messages from Taetae.

자기야: Good morning jagi..♥♥♥

자기야 : Still sleeping...?

자기야 : Don't forget to eat your breakfast, jagi..♥♥♥

자기야 : See you later jagi..We will start the filming.. I love you♥

Akhi smiles while she's reading Taetae's messages. After their breakfast she prepare her things.
"Sis, I'll be leaving first." Akhi wears her black cap. She wears simple black pants, black shirt and rubber shoes.
"Where are you going?" Tine asked.
"There's a stadium near the hotel. There will be a bboy battle. I'll be with Kanami." Akhi explained.
"Alright, what if Taehyung asked me about you?" Tine starts applying her make-up.
"Take them there and watch." Akhi gets her bag and ready to go.
"What? Are you sure?" Cristine widen her eyes.
"Yes. There is no need to hide. Don't forget..2pm..be there okay..bye.." Akhi leave with a smile.

Akhi starts practicing and she's firing up. She's inspired and ready to battle. Taehyung and others start shooting the Bon Voyage Season 2. Cristine was there to watch the boys especially Jimin. Taehyung always take a look at his phone to check if Akhi text him. The shoot ended after lunch. Its already 2:30pm. And Taehyung got irritated because Akhi didn't text her. He tried to call her but she's not answering.
"Guys can you come with me? There's an important event in the stadium near the hotel, I want to watch it." Tine asked the boys as she made a cute looks again.
"Hmm..alright..we don't have any schedule today. Let's go." RM agree.
"Im not going. Im not in the mood." Taehyung refused.
"But sis is waiting there." Tine smiled at Taehyung.

They all come with Cristine in the stadium. They are late. The battle already start. Taehyung is mad because of Akhi, for not texting him. When they get inside, they saw many people. They find a place where they can see the stage clearly.
"Going Off Battle? Tine is this a dance battle?" Suga asked.
"Specifically,its a bboy & bgirl battle. Its my first time watching it. Im really nervous." Tine obviously excited.
"Yah, where is she, I can't find her."
Taehyung roled his eyes and searching for Akhi.
"Don't worry she'll be here soon." Tine smiled.

The MC start the speech and give the BTS a warmed welcome because they saw the boys watching. The girls scream so loud as they stand, the boys was surprised for that call. They give respect and bow to their fans. The MC called the next battle. The two teams come up the stage. And the audience scream so loud even Tine, when they saw who come up the stage. BTS don't have any idea who it is.

"They are here..I should do my best. Whatever it takes..we must win this." Akhi look at Taehyung and the others.
"Whoah..look who's here with us..this is exciting ladies and gentlemen!!!the only bgirl participant!!!let's all welcome the famous and amazing..our 'D Best Girls' ... "Bgirl Kana & Bgirl Myw" !!!!

The audience scream so loud. BTS become speechless and also Taehyung when the two take off their cap. They saw Akhi in the stage.
"Yah..yah..is that your Akhi? Seriously!?" Jhope still in shock.
"Whoah..she's really not an ordinary girl." Jin smiles in shock.
"She tell me to take you guys here.. She wants to tell you guys the truth about her, especially to the both of you..so please don't get mad at her."
Tine explained.
"Did she practiced well? Last time I saw her fall while she's practicing." Suga asked.
"You already knew it?" JK asked.
"She's always doing her best. Last time, they won at the BOTY Underground battle in Japan." Tine replied.
"That's why she's gone to Japan for 1 week." RM said.
The boys watched Akhi seriously, they are nervous. And they are so amazed.. They also scream..The two really stand out.. Suga and Jimin enjoyed watching her. And everyone, together with BTS scream as Myw and Kana do their air tracks smoothly. In this battle, the 'Best Girls' win.