"Finally!"

Meanwhile, BTS are rehearsing for their japanese album.

"Hyung, is there any chance for us to meet. Kae while we are here?" Taehyung asked.
" Im sure we will have our chance. Just wait for it." Jin answered.
"I feel very worried ever since we're still in US, I feel something's happened. But I dont know what is it." Taehyung sit on the floor and rest.
" Dont worry too much. You will know everything once you talk to Kae." Namjoon added.

The next day, Kae is ready for their photoshoot. GD is done and they are all ready to go. First photoshoot will be for ELLE magazine and for Non-no.

GD and Kae together with other staff are heading to their location for photoshoot. Others are already there for the set up. While BTS are already on their location for MV shooting and they are rehearsing. As GD and Kae arrive in the location, they start preparinh for the shoot. While in the other hand, BTS start shooting the MV.

"Really? Are you sure eonnie?" Kae ask to her make-up artist.
" Yes. They confirmed it. BTS are also here to shoot their new music video. In fact, they are near here, you can walk from here." She said.
" If that's the case, I should ready myself." Kae stare at the mirror. The photoshoot starts. They start for their individual photos.

"Are you sure noona?" Taehyung suddenly stops drinking after what he heard from their staff.
"Of course. When I bought some snacks near  here, I saw YG staffs and Gdragon coming out of their van." His make-up artist said.
"Only Gdragon hyung?" Ask JK.
"Ah, I saw someone with GD. A girl? Its the first time I saw her. Maybe its his rumored girlfriend." She add.
"Maybe that's her." JK said.
"His girlfriend? No way." Taehyung whisper.

"So what will you do?" GD seriously ask.
"I dont exactly know what to do. I just need to show him that I dont care about them. Like nothing happened to us." Kae explained.
"What if he still likes you and he wants you to come back?" GD ask again. Kae stop for a second to think.
"I dont know. Honestly I dont know what to do." Kae said.

Her voice is cracking. Her eyes is turning red, and a tear fall down through her cheeks. She's going to cry. But before it happen GD pull her and wrap her around his arms and put close to his body.

"W-what do you think you're doing?" Kae is pushing him but GD stay still.
"Dont let anyone see you crying. It will be troublesome. I dont want them to think that I made you cry." He still holding Kae.

Kae cant do anything but to feel the warmth of GD's body. He do that to comfort Kae until they start shooting again. This time they will be shooting together.

"Wow, they are so good together." GD's make-up artist said while watching the photoshoot.
"Ms. Kae is new to this industry but she's like a professional on-cam." Another make-up artist said.
"It is because it's in their bloodline. Kae's family is famous around the world in this kind of work. That's why she's already famous." Another staff explained.

While they are shooting, BTS visited them to their location to show support. After many months it will be the first time seeing Kae like this.

"She really changed. I mean in appearance, look at her. She is stunning." Jin said while
his eyes are wide open.
"Right, I cant even take my eyes on her." Jhope added.
"She's very beautiful. The way she looks now is very intimidating." Taehyung said while starring at Kae doing the photoshoot.
"Very professional. Im proud of her." Namjoon said.

Kae already know that they are here, but she acts normal. She will still talk to them like the old times, maybe except for one person.

"Her smile is still the same as I met her. Natural and sweet. I want to know what happen to us, jagi." - Taehyung

"Noona!" Jungkook wave to Kae as they finish the shoot.
"Hi." Kae reply him with a big wave and a sweet smile. "It's really good to see you all here. It's been a long time." She added.
"Yes and you look different now." Jimin said.
"It's a long story." -Kae

GD came and and put his hands in Kae's shoulder.All was speechless even Taehyung.

"I will wait in the van." GD said and give respect to the guests before he go outside.
" I will not say anything. It's your decision. Good luck noona." Yoongi said.
"At first I was shocked the first time I heard the news about you. But now I feel very happy for you." Jimin added.
"We are so proud of you. You did a great job Akhi, I mean Kae. Keep it up. Let's hang out  sometimes okay." Namjoon asked.

All of them went out and they  leave Taehyung and Kae inside. That  time, silent scatter in the shooting site.

"I know we become busy this past months. Sorry for not contacting you." Taehyung started.
"It's okay. I already forgot it." Kae coldly said.
"How about me? Did you already forgot about me?" Taehyung asked. Kae suddenly become speechless and about to cry but she didn't.
"Is there something between you and GD?" Taehyung added.
"How about you and Jennie?" Kae asked angrily. "What happened between you and Jennie in US?" She added.
"How did you know she's also there?" Taehyung asked.
"I can forgive everything you've done. But seeing you with that girl!? It's.. it's unforgivable! How could you this to me Tae!?" Kae finally burst with anger.
"I dont know what you're talking about? Jagi look, there's nothing between me and Jennie. We're just friends." Taehyung replied.
"Friends? Sharing one bed t-together, is that what you call friends?!" Kae replied.
" Hey what do you mean? I can't understand. (Remember everything that night) It's not what you think." Taehyung said.
"Enough Taehyung. Im tired. I want to rest." Kae said and started walking away.
"I know.. there's nothing between you and hyung. I promise to win you back." Kae suddenly stopped and feel Taehyung's back hug.
"I'll make sure to bring you back here in my arms again and I will never let go of your hands. I promise you that Jagi. Just wait for it." Taehyung whisper and before Kae is about to cry, she continue walking away and leave Taehyung behind.

I know this is not a happy ending. But thank you for reading my story. Wait for another chapter of this book.
"Childhood Crush" is also on going so please also read it. Thank you so much. ~^o^~