"She's my girlfriend"

BTS take a break..BlackPink continue the show. Amuro Namie is there and BoA. Everybody is in the backstage. While Dynamic is prepairing to step outside the dressing room.
"Are you sure you will wear it. " Jester asked Akhi about her jacket.
"No I'll take it off when its our turn. " She answered.

They proceed to the backstage where some artist are waiting. Everybody was smiling and talking to them. Among the boys, Jester and Darwin has the cutest face. All they know was Dynamic Instyle is an all-male hiphop dance group.
Taehyung search for Akhi but he can't find her. And now it's their turn..
All girls screamed good luck to them. And they all shock when Darwin talked to someone and asked to take off the jacket.
Taehyung widen his eyes when he saw the person behind the jacket.. Everyone is speechless. It's Akhi.
She looks serious. Her eyes is sharp.
She never smile. She didn't even look at the boys. She's like other person.
They perform perfectly. And everyone is amazed even some producer. They proceed to their dressing room after they perform.
"Are you sure you want to do it? " Darwin asked Akhi.
"Of course, we worked for it, we practiced everyday for that performance." Akhi answered.

Akhi changed her clothes. She wears a casual dress and she looks georgous. She puts make-up and 2" silver heels while Darwin wears a pormal suit. He looks hot. When the two came out the dressing room, BTS members are looking at them.
"Yah, is that Akhi?" Jin asked.
"She looks different." Jhope added.

Darwin and Akhi get up the stage while the lights are off. The other back up follow. And they prepare for their performance. Everyone is waiting for it.
The music start..

"Dance with you" from Step up Revolution.

Everybody is quite. They were amazed with the performance. But Taehyung is not.
"She's really good." Jimin smiled while watching in the backstage.
"Can we have her in our group?" Jhope teases.
"I think those two are perfect couple." Lisa of blackPink added while watching.
BTS members look at each other and look at Taehyung. He looks serious and mad. Taehyung walked out and get back to their dressing room.
"Do you think noona's having her revenge? " Suga whispered to Rapmon while smiling.
"I don't think so." Rapmon answered.

After the dance, everyone congratulate them for the awesome performance. Everyone go back to their dressing room for some break. While Akhi went to the restroom. She saw Taehyung in the hallway. They stared to each other seriously. Akhi keep walking without any word. But Taehyung grab her hands and pull close to him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Taehyung asked with irritated voice. "You agreed to team up with that guy?"
"Why? There's nothing wrong with that? We are a group, I will team up whoever I like. While you, you're having fun with that girl." Akhi replied.
"It's not what you think." Taehyung added.
"Oh really." Akhi take away Taehyung's hand from her.
"Come on let's talk about it." Taehyung grab her hands, and they saw Jennie coming.
"Taehyung-ah, what are you doing here? (She notice Akhi) oh, you're the one who dance amazingly awhile ago." Jennie asked while to Taehyung.
"I'm going." Akhi replied seriously.
"I said wait." Taehyung hold Akhi and he takes off his jacket. "Wear this. I told you not to wear that kind of dress." Taehyung put on the jacket to Akhi.
"Taehyung-ah, what are you doing? You know each other?" Jennie seriously asked.
"No. " Akhi answered and turned back but Taehyung pull her and kiss her lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"She's my girlfriend." Taehyung answered.