"Gorgeous Sister"

1 week have passed. It was fast its like just yesterday. But for Teahyung and Jungkook it was too long. They dont have any news about Akhi for 1 week. Poor maknaes..

"Yah what are you doing. Get up and we are going somewhere." Suga throw them pillow to get up.
"Why so early? And where are we going?" Jimin scratched his eyes.
"If you dont want to pick her up she'll be very angry." Suga teases Tae and JK.
"Who are you talking about? I dont have time for your jokes, hyung." JK go back to sleep.
"Alright, so I'll be the one to pick Akhi on airport.Goodbye guys." Suga smiled.
"Yah! Wait ! Im coming!" Tae rush to the bathroom.
"Yah Tae let me in..!!" JK beg.
"Quick JK." Tae let him in.

They were on their way to the airport when Akhi message all the boys.

Akhi: I'm already here. We are you guys? ^^

"Hey quick.Let's go." Rapmon rush inside and the boys follow him.
"Where is she?" JK asked.
"Here she is." Suga have a big smile.
"Ooohh.." Jhope whistle.

Akhi's walking with the other passengers. People are looking at her. She's wearing a black low knee boots, white shorts and black sando with white cardigan.Her hair is naturaly black and straight.
"Myw are you going with us?" Bryan asked.
"Sorry I'll pass this time. Someone's waiting for me." Akhi replied.
"Oohh I see..so see you soon..congratulations myw." Vincent give her a high five.

"She's with some boys. Who are they?" Taehyung asked angrily.
"Should we beat them?" Jungkook replied.
"Yah stop it you two. They are Akhi's friend.

"Congratulations Myw!" Jovan shout.
"See you soon Myw!" Reagan wave at her.
"Thanks." She wave back.

The boys are staring at her while talking with those boys.Akhi start to search for someone,then she finds Taehyung serious face. She smiled and walk towards the boys.

"Its been a while. How are you guys?" Akhi asked the boys.
"Myw? What a cute name. We missed you." Rapmon start.
"Myw? It sounds familiar. I know I heard that name these days but I can't remember." Jimin is thinking.
"Why you didn't tell us you're leaving." Jungkook asked seriously.
"Im sorry..important things came up." Akhi slightly change her attitude. She can control her feelings now. She already cleared up her mind and ready to face Taehyung and Jungkook.

"By the way, can we wait a little longer?" Akhi asked.
"Why? Im hungry."Jhope pout.
"Im waiting for someone." Akhi smiled.
"Who is it?" Jin asked. "Someone special." Akhi teases.

Minute pass and another plane arrived. Passengers start coming out. Akhi is still sitting. And when she finally saw who is she waiting for, she stand and walk towards that person.
"Noona where are you going?" Suga asked as he stand up.
"Welcome home." She suddenly stopped and talk to the person who is taller and slimmer than her.

"By the way, guys meet my younger sister, Cristine. You already know them right, BTS?" Akhi smiled.
"Of course.." Cristine replied.

The boys was shock. They were speechless when they saw Akhi and Cristine are talking. They looks like they saw angels in front of them.
"Alright, let's go to my house. I'll cook." Akhi offered.
"Okay..let's go."

Cristine is a tourism student in Paris. She is also a model of gucci . She's tall slim and have a fair skin. She's cold and sophisticated but sweet and caring inside.
"Can you believe it. She's also a model of Gucci, like me." Taehyung was amazed.
"She's an angel." Jimin smiled.
"You're an angel too." Jin smiled at Jimin.
Akhi and Cristine are talking in the kitchen while preparing some food.

" I saw the news..congratulations. You and Kana are great partners." Cristine told as she get some nachos. " Can you take it to them? By the way, don't tell them those things okay." Akhi replied.

Akhi and Cristine brought the food to the table. The boys start questioning Cristine. And as always Jin start a funny conversation again, it's his charm. And everyone loves it.
"By the way Noona, why did they call you Myw?" Jimin asked. Akhi and Cristine look at each other and she look at Suga.
" ahm..because..they say I look like a cat,everytime, that's why they call me like that." Akhi lied. "I'll just make another sandwiches. " She added as she go to the kitchen. Jungkook followed her.Taehyung and the others were busy asking Cristine some stuff.

"So how are you? Do you have some fun there?" Jungkook asked Akhi as he get some sandwich.
"Not really. I can't eat properly." Akhi replied while making some spread.
"Here..(he's feeding Akhi like a baby) but why?" Jungkook asked while he's feeding Akhi.
"Most of their dish are seafoods. And I hate seafoods." She's speaking while she's eating.

Cristine is questioning the boys about being popular. They have fun together. Tae is obviously interested with her since they have the same likes.

"So can I call you oppa?" Cristine asked.
"There's no problem with me." Rapmon agree.
"Same here." Jhope follow.
" No choice." Suga smiled.
"So its Nam Joon oppa, Jin oppa , Ho Seok oppa..ahh.. Yoon Gi oppa."
"Here's another sandwiches guys."
Jungkook put the sandwiches in front of them.
"Here, eat a lot ." Jimin get one sandwich and gave it to Cristine.
"Thank you, you're so sweet. After this, sister can we go to the arcade, I miss playing together." Cristine asked showing her cute face.
"Sure..how about you guys? Can you go with us?" Akhi face Taehyung.
"In one condition, we will have a mini concert tonight, you two will be coming with us, is that okay?" Taehyung offered.
"Of course we will, I want to see you guys perform, right sis?" Cristine asked again with excitement.
"Y-yes of course." Akhi simply touched her shoulder and she feels something but she choose to ignore it.

Everyone went in Toms world to play arcade.They decide to choose their pair for a versus battle. And they come up with this pair:
Jhope & Rm JK & Taetae
Jimin & Suga Akhi & Tine
Jin is the MC

Taehyung notice that some guys are staring at Akhi and Tine.They are wearing shorts and hanging blouse. Tae whisper to Jimin and chim nod.
Taehyung take off his jacket while Jimin got something in the van.

"Akhi..wear this." Taehyung lend his jacket. "I don't want other guys stared at you." He added.
"Thanks."
"Tine..have mine.." Jimin gave her jacket.
"Thanks chim." She smiled.

The first game is car racing.Rapmon is good at it..They got first place.Its Akhi and Tine's turn, Tine really dont know how to play it while Akhi know something because Jester taught her sometimes.

"Here let me teach you." Jimin stand beside Tine and teach her.
"Yah Jimin are you just helping or you're just making your moves." Jin teases. Everyone laugh and teases Jimin. The girls got 3rd place.
Its JK and Tae's turn, everyone makes them laugh but they are serious.They got 2nd place. While Jimin and Suga got 4th place. Everyone laugh again. Next is basketball and the least score is Rm and Jhope.Jk and Tae got the highest score.

"Okay what should be our last game?" Jhope asked.
"Let the girls choose what will be our last game." Jin suggest.
"Weh? That's unfair." Taehyung react.Akhi and Tine look at each other and smile.
"Alright, we choose that one." Tine point at the PIU.

Everyone in the arcade are watching them. But they can't come closer because of the guards. They are the BTS, they are so popular. Fans are just insecure because two girls are with them.

"Yah RM can you do this?" Jhope asked.
"I think this is easy. Alright let's start."Rapmon is confident.
"The least score in this last game will have the penalty." Jin added.
"What's the penalty?" Suga asked.
"The pair who will get the least score will buy food for everyone after the concert, arraso?" Jin explained.
"Ne!" Everyone agree.

The last game start. They all choose hard level and the boys finish it.RM and Jhope have the least score. They are exhausted. They didn't expect that this game is taugh and hard. Last are the girls. They take off their sandals to be comfortable.

"Oohhh..they're confident. Can you do it? Its really hard you know." Jhope added.
"I think they can't finish it. I've almost lose my breath in this game!" RM said.

Akhi let Tine choose the song. And they start the game. At first they teases the girls but when they got the beat, the boys shocked. They dance swiftly esp. Akhi. Their score are much higher than JK and Taehyung who is the first. The game end and the girls make high five.

"Nice game guys. The penalty goes to RM and Jhope." They all clapped.