"Changes"

"Long time no see." Kae smiled.

She smiled while staring to GD. Mr. Jang went out to check other trainees. Taeyang finally recognize her.

"Whoah, is it really you? 진짜요? 대박 !!!" Taeyang smiled.

"It's nice to see you again." Kae said.

"Dong bae just pulled me here. I'm not supposed to be here." Red haired GD seriously said.

"Really? [Smiled]  By the way, here.. " She handed a paper bag. "I'm giving it back. Kamsahamnida." She added.

Kae give back the phone that GD bought for her a month ago. She walked away with no words.

"She change a lot. She's so pretty you know." Taeyang said amazingly.

"Yah, you're going to get married with Hyorin, so stop playing." GD yelled.

"[laugh] I know,  but seriously, she's different now." Taeyang added.

"Can you imagine, the eldest daughter of Giordadze family, is in our company." Mr. Jang walks towards the two and smile.

"You mean the famous family in Europe?  All of their family members are models right? They are so popular." GD added.

"You mean here in YG?! But who? " Taeyang asked.

"You didn't know? It's her, Ms. Kae. She is the eldest daughter of Giordadze family, at first I was shocked also, but when days passed I now proved that she really is Ms. Kae Giordadze." Mr. Jang explained.

Kae continue her training under Mr. Jang. She obey Mr. Jang's order to start as model. And she didn't fail. She improved her self confident and on how to act in front of the camera.

Days passed and finally Kae got her permission to train under YGEX in Japan. The media quickly spread the rumors about this new trainee of YG Entertainment who is already famous because of it's family. And they started stalking and getting informations about Kae.

"Hello sis, so how are you? How was your training?" Cristine asked over the phone.

"I'm on my way to the airport." Kae told.

"Where are you going?" Cristine asked.

"Japan." Kae answered.

"Really? So you're finally going to Japan for your debut?! Congratulations !!" Cristine said with happiness.

"Not totally my debut. I'm still a trainee. But Mr. Jang told me that I will have my first pictorial there." Kae told.

"That's good. I also have a friend there in Japan, actually she's a close friend. Okay bye for now, I still have some shoots. Bye sis." Cristine hang up the phone.

She arrived in the airport. But as usual she only wears black hoodie jacket, white shorts and a low cut boots. She was shocked as she saw the airport with crowded people.

She walked straight ignoring the people who are screaming. She still ignoring the people but suddenly someone grabs her.

"I said wait!" A hot guy with sunglasses hold her arms and stop her.

"What are you doing here?" Kae asked.
"You're so fast. I can't reach you." GD told.

"Now I know why it's so crowded here." Kae said and smirked.

They both enter the lobby with other 'BigBang' members. They will also go to Japan. Meanwhile, BTS arrived in South Korea an hour ago, after they left.

"They are here, omo..!!!!" A fan screamed as they see BTS arrived.

"This is a lucky day. An hour ago its 'BigBang' and a new trainee of YG who had a flight to Japan. And now, BTS our kings!!!!"
Another fan screamed.

"Are you going to look for her, Taehyung-ie?" Jimin asked.

"Ah, yes. As soon as possible I want to see her." Taehyung answered.

BTS went straight to their new dorm. Everyone is resting, Taehyung talked to PD-nim if he can go out for a while. But PD-nim disagree.

"Aishh.. He really don't want me to go. How am I going to talked to her?" Taehyung said.

"It's okay, you can talked to her next time." Jin said.

While everyone is resting, PD-nim appear in their room.

"Do you really know who is she?" Bang PD asked.

"Who?" RM asked.

"Akhi." -Bang PD

"Of course." Jungkook answered.

"Really?" Bang PD look at them like he has something to say.

"What do you mean?"