"Bad News"

Akhi was called by Bang PD. They talk privately for some issues. Manager Al leave them.

"You're Akhi right?" Bang PD asked.

"Yes." She answered politely.

"I heard a rumor about you and Taehyung, and it's spreading out. I will not asked if it is true or not, but I'm just worried about the career of both of you, I guess you know what I mean?" Bang PD explained.

"Yes, I know. Don't worry sir we will not cause any problems and issues." Akhi replied with a very disappointed voice.

Akhi went out the room with a blank face. She can't think clearly. She's confused.

"Yah, jagiya!" Taehyung called.

"Ah, yes?" She asked.

"왜그래?" Taehyung asked.

"What?"

"I said what's your problem?" He asked again.

"Nothing, I-im just nervous." She answered.

"It's okay sis you can do it." Cristine cheer her up. "Oh by the way, I need to take my things in my hotel, sis I will take a room for us." Cristine said as she stand up and ready to go.

"Can I take you there?" Jimin asked.

"No, it's okay. Yoongi-oppa will do it for me." Cristine replied coldly towards Jimin.

"Me? 왜요?" Suga asked.

"Don't asked just say yes." Cristine wrap her arms to Yoongi and whispered as she pulled him.

Cristine and Yoongi are on their way to Shilla Hotel. Yoongi asked to used their van to take Cristine to their hotel.

"Yah, what's wrong? You're avoiding him?" Suga asked.

"He's really annoying. I don't want to talk to him. He really pissed me off, sorry Yoongi-oppa." Cristine open-up.

"Could you stop calling me oppa, it's uncomfortable." Suga replied.

"Thank you for understanding, Yoongi." Cristine smiled.

Suga smiled back. -"You want to eat?"

Akhi started keeping distance to Taehyung for their own sake. But Taehyung is such a sweet and caring person, he always take good care of her even though Akhi's avoiding him. Their practice is over, Dynamic members need to rest and prepare for battle.

"I'll be going first. See you later." Akhi bids goodbye to others.

"Yah, where are you going? I'll take you to your hotel." Taehyung yelled.

"No need, I can walk alone. Bye."

"What's wrong with her,Taehyung-ie?" JK asked.

"Mollayo [멀라요], she's avoiding me since their manager called her." Taehyung replied.

"But I just saw her lately, she went inside Bang PD's office." Jhope answered.

Taehyung went to Bang PD's office to asked something. After a while, he ran quickly outside and start searching for Akhi. Rapmon became curious and went inside the office.

"May I know what happened?" Rapmon formally asked.

"I just told them to stay away from each other to avoid false rumors."
Bang PD seriously told.

"Why did you do that?" Rapmon asked.

"It can affect to the group's image, and also to her." Bang PD explained. -"It's for their sake."

Rapmon didn't answer and went outside. Meanwhile, Suga and Cristine are enjoying eating in Myeongdong.

"Thanks for the treat, Suga." Cristine smiled.

"Ah, It's okay, It's been a while since I enjoy like this." Suga told.
While they are eating, Tine got a phone call from Akhi.

"Yeah, why? " Tine asked.

"I'm on my way to the hotel. Wait for me." Akhi said.

"Oh, okay, we're on our way." She quickly eat the fish cake and told Yoongi to move quickly.

Meanwhile, Taehyung tried to call Akhi but he can't reach it.

"Come on, where are you?" Tae whispered.

"Maybe she's in their hotel." Rapmon and the others follow him as he went out the dorm.

"Then, what are we waiting for let's go." Jhope lead the way.

Akhi's still thinking of what Bang PD told. But she never think of staying away from Taehyung. She's not afraid of what other people will say. But this time, she wants to clear her mind. She need to stay focus on their battle.

Yoongi and Cristine arrive first in Shilla hotel. Tine get a room and put in all her things. As they went to the lobby to wait for Akhi, there is a wedding ceremony happening. They watched it as they wait for Akhi.

"Yah, Yoongi are you still with Tine?" Jin asked.

"Ne, 왜요?" Yoongi asked.

"Is Akhi there?" He asked.

"Ah, she's on her way here in Shilla hotel." Yoongi told as he keep distance from the venue.

"Okay, we're on our way too." Jin added.

"Okay, we're just here in the lobby."
Yoongi replied.

Tine talks to the organizer, they know each other because Tine is a popular model of course. The organizer have a little problem, they need someone who can play piano for the last part of the event. Cristine smiled as she tell something to the organizer. And he smiled back.

After a while, Akhi arrive at the lobby. She spotted the two enjoying the ceremony. She joined the two and watched also the ceremony. Later on, other members of BTS arrived at the lobby. The newly wed couple spotted BTS and asked if they can sing for them. RM merely agree.

Tine and Akhi enjoy watching the boys as they sing "Spring Day". After, they sing Taehyung confront Akhi and asked her to talked privately.

"Oops, not this time Taehyung-ie, sis have important things to do." Cristine winked.

"Huh?" Akhi got confused.

Cristine whisper something to Akhi that makes her surprised.

"What? Why did you do that?" Akhi asked.

"It's okay sis, I know you will feel better, and besides I miss those times when you're with us playing with that thing." Cristine explained.

"And for the last part of our event. We still have a special guest. She will give us the most precious performance for our newly wed couple. Please welcome Ms. Akhi"

Everybody give her a warm of applause as she step up the stage. BTS members got curious on what she will do.

"Yah, is she going to dance?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course not. You didn't know her yet. You will see." Cristine smiled.

"Before I start, I want to congratulate the newly wed couple, 츨하해. I will dedicate this piece to our couple here and also for someone really special to me." Akhi stares at Taehyung.

"I dedicate the second piece to you."