"First Night"

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Akhi are eating in Myeongdong street. Cristine went for a shopping in Times square. And the rest of BTS members are enjoying their break in their dorm. When Bang PD arrived and called for a meeting with BTS members. Everyone was surprised.

" Where's Kim Taehyung?" Bang PD asked.

" He's outside." Jin answered.

" Well, I'll make it fast. Get your things prepared, you'll be leaving to US more earlier. I already booked for tomorrow's flight. That's all you can go now." Bang PD explained.

" But..." RM try to speak but Bang PD stop him.

" Just do it, when you get there you'll get busy. There are some interviews and guestings you need to attend there. Congratulation boys." Bang PD added as he went inside his office.

While having fun time with each other, Akhi got an unexpected call.

"Jagiya, who's that?" Taehyung asked.

"It's Bang PD. He wants me in his office now." Akhi answered.

" I'll go with you. " Taehyung holds tightly her hands.

Akhi deeply inhale and close her eyes. And when she open it, she saw Taehyung looking closely to her. She quickly slapped Taehyung's shoulder.

" Ouch. ." Taehyung smiled and grab Akhi's hand. "-let's go."

As they arrived in their dorm, Akhi went straight to Bang PD's office. And Taehyung went to their room.

"Jimin-ie what are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

" Bang PD want us to prepare our things, we'll be leaving tomorrow." Jimin said.

"What?" -Taehyung.

After a few minutes, Bang PD and Akhi are still in the office. Everyone was done preparing their things. Taehyung is still waiting for Akhi.

"Think of it akhi-ssi, if you agree in this contract, you don't need to hide your relationship with him." Bang PD said.

"Thank you for your help. I'll think about it." She nod and step out the office.

"If I will accept it, we will be far from each other. I can't see him for months. But, despite of that, if I succeed, we don't need to hide from everybody."

As she close the door, she blankly walks along the hallway and saw Taehyung standing and waiting for her.

"What did he say? " Taehyung asked.

" N-nothing. It's fine." Akhi answered.

"Come on jagiya, tell me." Taehyung holds her face and look him straight to her eyes.

Akhi explained everything. She told everything regarding to Bang PD's offer. Taehyung respect what will be her decision. He also told Akhi about their flight to US.

Akhi decided to go home alone. But while she's walking she was surprised when she found out that she heads to Taehyung's unit.

"Aishh...why did I went here. He's not even here." She sit in a bench and reminisce every moment being with Taehyung. And the snow start to fall.

" Aishh..all I can remember is running and hiding from his fans. (sigh) When will be that day?" Akhi think seriously for a moment. She inhale deeply and get her phone to call someone

Akhi's still sitting on the bench in front of Taehyung's unit even though it's late. She's wasting her time in that place. When suddenly, someone grabs her. She startled and suddenly stop when she saw that person.

"What are you doing here?! You're supposed to be in your hotel?! Are you out of your mind?! Aishh.. 나 정말 미치겠네. (I'm really going crazy) Come on I will ride you to your hotel." Taehyung grabbing her hands.

Akhi suddenly stop. " I don't. ."

"What?"

"I-i don't want to go anywhere." Akhi answered. She can feel her cheeks going red. While Taehyung is standing in front of her and staring at her blankly.

"Where do you want to go?" Taehyung asked her seriously.
Akhi look at Taehyung straight to his eyes. Getting some courage to say what's in her mind and what she really feel.

While, staring at him, Taehyung quickly grab her hands and pulling Akhi inside his unit.

"It's cold outside. Your might get worst. Your hands are cold as ice. I'll ride you to your hotel when your already warmth." Taehyung take off his jacket.

" I told you I don't want to go anywhere!"
Akhi yelled.

Taehyung close his eyes and bit his lower lips to control himself.

" Can't you see, I want to be. . . ."

Before Akhi finish what she will say, Taehyung grabs her waist pulling her close to him and kiss her. He's out of control already. She can feel Taehyung's body while he's kissing her. She tried to control herself but it's her heart who wants it. She close her eyes, and let Taehyung do what he started.

"I don't care about everything now. I just want to create precious moment with the man I really love.. for now.. this will be my first and last memorable moment with you. Until the day, that I can show to everyone that I'm deserving. Wait for it, my 자기야 (jagiya)."

That night is a cold winter night. But for the two it's the most warm place where they share their love together.