"Hospital"

The other day Taehyung and the others are busy practicing their choreography. And Jennie is trying to flirt with Taehyung, but Taehyung is now serious not to be swayed. He don't want Akhi to get angry again.

While practicing, Akhi accidentally fall down. She rush to the nearest hospital to prevent serious injury in her arm.
"Don't worry it's not serious. She just need to take some rest and don't use her arms for days for faster recovery." The doctor explained.
"Is 1 week okay doc?" Manager Al asked.
"( 네 ) Yes." The doctor replied.

Everyone got worried and disappointed from what happen. Akhi left alone in the hospital to take some rest. She asked manager Al to talked with the BTS from what happen because she left her phone in their studio.
"Okay. I'll do it." Manager Al agree.
"Im sorry manager. " Akhi apologize sincerely.
"No problem. As long as your okay. Don't worry it's just for a week. I know you can do it."
Manager Al always make the group cheer up. He went to BigHit Entertainment to talked with the BTS about what happened and he was shocked when BTS members rushed to the hospital.

"Oh..you're here..already?" Akhi smiled.
"I told you not to get hurt." Taehyung sit beside her bed.
"You're so clumpsy (누나..) noona. ." Suga sit beside her feet.
"Sorry for making you guys worry. It's not that serious. Im 'D Best Girl' remember?" Akhi smiled.
"We know, but please be careful next time." Kookie added.
"What happen to her? What she's doing?" Patricia told herself.

Taehyung and others left Akhi. But Taehyung promise that he will be back right after the practice.
"What happen to her? Did she fell in the stairs?" Patricia asked the boys.
"She fell but not in the stairs." Taehyung replied.
"I told her not to force herself and take it easily." Suga added.
"Yah! Can someone told me what she's doing?!" Patricia suddenly stopped and the three followed.
"She's a breakdancer. And she's preparing for a competition." Kookie explained.
"Really..she can do it?" Patricia can't believe it.
"( 네 ) Yes, that's why she's different." Taehyung smiled.

BTS start practicing again. This time they took longer. Its already late night and Taehyung rush quickly to the hospital. And when he already get there. He saw Akhi, she's already sleeping. He quietly sit beside her and he kiss Akhi's forehead.

"(미안해) Mianhae.. I took too long..but don't worry I'll be right here beside you." Taehyung smiled.

Taetae start staring at her. It's he's first time seeing his girlfriend sleeping and being beside her the whole night. He fell asleep while holding her girlfriend's hands. Its his first serious relationship, he had so many confessions before but through texts and emails, no one tried to confess personally.
The other day, Akhi woke up early. She saw Taetae holding her hands, she smiled. She kissed Taetae's hair, the reason why he woke up.

"Morning." Taetae greet her sweetly while his head is still lying in the bed.
"Morning." Akhi replied. "I've waited for you last night. You took so long so I decided to sleep. I thought you will not come." She pout.
"Mianhae." Taetae answered.
"(근데) However, thank you for being with me despite of your busy schedule and sorry for making you worry." Akhi smiled.
"(미졌어?) Are you crazy? Of course, I'm your boyfriend. You don't have to say sorry. " Taetae tapped her hair and make it messy.

Taehyung bought her breakfast before he leave. Akhi told him that she will be discharge today, so he don't need to worry.
At the studio, Taehyung is again late. He was scolded by their choreographer. He was grounded. He's not allowed to go out until the concert. He got upset and annoyed. The other member tried to cheer him up. After the practice, Taehyung rest in their room and still not in mood.

(Taehyung's phone)

자기야: I'm already here in the hotel. How's my prince?

Me: Honestly, Im not okay 자기. . ㅠ.ㅠ

자기야: Why? What happened?

Me: Bang PD scolded me because I'm late. ㅠㅠ

자기야: Where are you? I'll come over.

Me: (아니..) No, you don't have to. Just rest there. And by the way, I'm grounded till the concert is done. We will not be able to see each other. I'm really pissed off. I will miss you.

자기야: Sorry..it's my fault.

Me: (하지마) Stop. It's not your fault. Don't think that way, arraso?

Akhi got irritated but she understand. Her boyfriend is an icon, got a hectic schedule and many fans. She don't want to ruin his boyfriend's image. They often talk so they won't miss each other. She never tell Taetae what she really feels about their status. Even though she really misses Taehyung.

"I want to be with you all the time. I want to take care of you. But I think it will never happen. We have different world." Akhi start crying.

While practicing, Kookie start enjoying hanging out with Patricia. They eat together and play together like children. Is Jeon Jungkook starts to fall in love?
Meanwhile, Cristine become worried about the situation of her sister and Taehyung. Akhi tells her everything what is happening. She start talking to one member of Bangtan, Min Yoongi. But accidentally, Suga mentioned that Jimin is dating someone from Redvelvet. Cristine got disappointed at the same time, irritated.
Akhi tried her best practicing. She can't wait for 1 week rest. She don't want to be stressed thinking.

"Yah! Taehyung-ah. Here! Catch!" Patricia throw a drink in can to Tae.
"Thanks." Taehyung answered.
"I know you're really tired and stressed. I just want to cheer you up." Patricia wrapped around Taehyung's arm.
"I really miss her." Taehyung seriously drink.
"Do you want me to go there and check her?" Patricia offered.
"(진짜!) Really? Are you serious?" Taehyung widen his eyes and smiled.
"Ne."
"감사함니다. ." Taehyung hug Patricia.

In the afternoon, Patricia went to the studio where Dynamic Instyle is practicing. She saw some boys practicing. And the members saw her.

"Hello, can I help you?" Jaypee asked.
"Yes. Im looking for Akhi." Patricia replied coldly.
"She's right there." Jaypee point the other corner of the room.

Patricia stopped and stared at Akhi. Her look is serious, different from the the first time she saw her. And she really got amazed when Akhi start bboying. Akhi start from a simple tap rack and slowly going to breakdancing.

"Are you crazy?" Patricia walked closed to Akhi.
"Patricia, what are you doing here?" Akhi stopped and face Patricia.
"Taehyung-oppa want to know if you're doing fine. But what's this? You're arms can get worst!" Patricia scolded her like a mother even though Akhi is much older than her.
"I know. But I can't wait any longer. Don't worry, I'll be fine." Akhi explained.
"Whatever." Patricia walked out the studio and got annoyed.

"She's really annoying but she's amazing. How can she do that?" Patricia asked herself. She go straight
To BigHit Ent and told Taehyung what she saw.