"Hang-out"

They were so happy together. Akhi and everybody. Its the most memorable event in her life.

"Akhi eat a lot..here.." Jungkook gave her a piece of chicken. He's in the right side of Akhi, while Taehyung is in the left side.
"Hey,here eat it.." Taehyung lift her arms and tried to feed Akhi.
"Oh, please don't have to do it." Akhi refused.
"It's okay..it's not problem, say ahh."
Taehyung really wants to feed her.

Akhi doesn't have any choice. They look like a couple. But Jungkook call her and try to feed her too.

"Whoah..you look like a couple..the three of you." Jin smiles.
"Hey Jin that's not funny." She pout while her mouth was full. When suddenly her phone ring. It's the BTS ringtone, "Beautiful".
"You really like us don't you?" Suga asked.
"Excuse me, I had a phone call." She suddenly stand."Yes, Jester?"
"Oohh..its a boy I guess.." Rapmon said while his eyes rolls with teasing looks.
"Hey Taehyung-ie..Kookie what's wrong with your face..you two look like a jealous boyfriend..ㅋㅋㅋ.." Jhope teases.
"Shut up." Taehyung staring at Akhi.
"Are you serious? As in now? Okay I'll be there in a minute." Akhi end her call and face the boys.
"Is that your boyfriend? Is he mad?" Suga asked while he's trying to hide his laughter.
"No! It's not..I don't have a boyfriend." Akhi replied.
"Ooh..did you hear that?" Jin smiles. "But..uhm I think I should go now?" Akhi added.
"But why?" Jimin asked.
"It's an emergency. Im really sorry."
Akhi feels really disappointed.
"It's okay..since its an emergency. We'll just ride you home." Rapmon offer and ready to go.
"Thank you."

While in the van, they start playing again. And Akhi just simply smiling while watching them.

" Akhi..do you have free time tomorrow after your work?" Jungkook asked when he stopped playing.
"Yes..Im free the whole day because its my restday.." Akhi replied while looking outside.
"Great..we will pick you up tomorrow." Jungkook answered seriously.
"Can I have your number?" Taehyung suddenly appeared to her back.
"We will contact you where to pick you up." Taehyung added.

After a minute, Akhi step out the van and waves goodbye to the boys. She walks fast and head down to the studio near her place.

"Sorry I took too long. Did I miss the meeting?" Akhi sat down with the group.
"I already have your schedule for the next month, and it's a little bit pressure but exciting." Manager Al started.
"First, you will be one of the guest in a concert, Im sure our baby girl will be happy for that." Manager smiled. "Really? Why?" Akhi asked with excitement.
"Its the concert of BTS..and guess where...you'll be guesting in Korea."
Manager proudly announced. And everyone made their high five.
"But...the next day you've been invited to R16 underground battle."
Manager added.
Everyone stop and the whole studio become quiet. Their face become serious. The meeting is over. Akhi is still thinking while she's walking.
"R16...it's our dream..we will start our serious practice by the end of the month.I can't wait for that day."

The next day...already 9am but she's still sleeping..She stayed up all night thinking. Her phone rings...
"Yes..hello.." Akhi widen her eyes and rush to the bathroom.After a minute she step out the bathroom with the towel in her head. She take a shower. She wears a big long white polo and wears only a short. She heard the doorbell many times and rush toward the front door.

"Why it took you so long to...open... the...door..." Taehyung stopped and his eyes widen while he look at Akhi upwards.
"Im sorry...im still sleeping when you called." Akhi replied. "Come in."
"Hey Akhi, you're living with your parents?" Jin asked.
"No..Im alone here." Akhi replied.
"Your house is cool.." Suga roll his eyes and looks everywhere.
"Really..?Thanks. Uhm you want breakfast? Actually Im hungry." Akhi offer the boys to eat breakfast with her.And she notice Taehyung, it seems like he wants to say something. But she ignored it. She went to the kitchen and take out the graham cake in refrigerator. And she's making a hot chocolate. After that, someone walk in the kitchen and she suddenly pushed in the wall.
"Taehyung,what are you doing?" Akhi asked in irritated voice.
"Can you please change your clothes." Taehyung whisper in a soft voice while his face was just meters away from Akhi's face.
"S-sorry im in a rush when you called that's why I didn't have time to change." Akhi's cheeks become pink as she looks at Taehyung being close to her face.
"Its okay..dont wear any kinds of clothes like that when there are guys around you. I dont feel comfortable." Taehyung explained.
"Alright..I'll change now.." Akhi smiled.
Taehyung return to the living room.
"Aishh..why its getting hot in here?"

"What's his problem?" Akhi holds her chest. "What's this?I can't explained? My heart is beating so fast."  Akhi change fast and go down to serve the breakfast.

"Sorry for the wait." She put the food in the table. But the boys are still busy.

"Akhi this cd's are hiphop and breakdance compilation right?"
Suga asked." You're watching it?" He added.
"Yes, its my favorite."She answered. " Look..its zero nine." Jungkook was amazed. "He's really a monster." He added.
"Yah..look what I found here." Jhope raise a CD. 'Shingeki No Kyojin'
"Whoa...can we watched it Akhi..its our favorite." Rapmon asked while eating.

They have spent an hour in Akhi's house and they didn't notice it. Everyone is having fun watching, playing and teasing each other. There are times where Taehyung and Akhi meet each others eye. It always makes her heart beats fast. Is she in love? If this so, Kim Taehyung will never love a kind of girl like her.