4.

(REWRITTEN)

Hiccup is so cute ^_^

abbreviations:
y/n = your name
y/b/n = your best friend's name

•••••••••••••••••••

As we fell down y/b/n and I both released loud screams of both excitement and fear. I landed on something soft and sighed in relief, feeling relieved that I was still alive.

"Well, that wasn't as bad as we thought it'd be right?" I asked, a small chuckle leaving my mouth. She scoffed before she spoke up.

"For you it wasn't considering you landed on me!" She grumbled, making me gasp and get off of her as soon as she said that sentence.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I said as I stood up and pulled her up. As soon as I saw her, my eyes widened and my jaw almost dropped to the ground.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is something wrong?" She asked confused before she looked up at me, her eyes widening as well.

"You're a Viking!" We both exclaimed at the same time, also looking at ourselves in sync. I wasn't wearing my normal clothes either.

Sooo this is kinda how I picture you and y/b/n, you decide which one you are ^_^ but if you don't like these you can just imagine it yourself of course! By the way, these drawings are NOT mine

Sooo this is kinda how I picture you and y/b/n, you decide which one you are ^_^ but if you don't like these you can just imagine it yourself of course! By the way, these drawings are NOT mine. Credit goes to whoever made them.

I looked down at my clothes, trying to process all of this. So that lady was right, but what were we going to do now?

"So... what now?" Y/b/n asked me, her voice shaky from the fear she was feeling.

"Honestly, I've got no idea. I mean, where do we even have to go? What even is this place?" I asked while looking around at our surroundings.

"Hey, remember when I wanted to say something about Gothi?" She said, and I nodded showing that I understood her.

"Remember where else we've heard of that name? Berk, as in how to train your dragon Berk." I gasped softly and a rush of excitement took over me

"You really mean how to train your dragon Berk?" I squealed. She giggled and nodded.

"No I meant the magical world where rainbow-vomiting unicorns live. Of course I meant the Berk in how to train your dragon, you idiot." After she said that, realisation finally hit me like a truck.

"We're near Berk." I said to myself. "We're near Berk!!" I said louder, jumping up and down. I started fangirling and couldn't help but let out all of my excitement.

"I cannot believe this. I've read about this place like a billion times and now we're so close to it! Am I dreaming?" I said as I examined the area, trying to find anything that looked similar to Berk. As soon as my eyes caught some wooden houses I ran towards them, but y/b/n stopped me by grabbing my wrist.