22.

abbreviations:
y/n = your name
y/b/n = your best friend's name
d/n = dragon's name
y/t = your town's name
e/c = your eye colour
h/c = your hair colour
d/k = dragon kind
o/d/n = other dragon's name.

•••••••••••••••••••

Your POV

I sigh and shrug.

"I-I don't know." I stutter while looking at her. She has tears in her eyes.

"I didn't tell him." She whispers while a single tear rolls down her cheeks. I frown and sit down next to her.

"tell who what?" I ask softly while wrapping an arm around he shoulder.

"I-I didn't tell Snotlout about my feelings for him. I feel so stupid." She says and her voice cracks. I hug her tightly and she leans her head on my shoulder. 

"I-I want to go back but.. but what if I miss it here? I'm scared." I nod.

"I understand how you feel. I feel the same." I sigh.

"How about we just drink some tea and calm down a little. Then we can think about it a little better I think." She nods and we both get up and walk downstairs. I walk to the kitchen and then hear y/b/n gasp.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"A-Andrew has sent me 1047 messages." My eyes widen and I turn around.

"What?!"

"A-and mom and dad have called me like a billion times." She mumbles. I look at her while she's scrolling on her phone.

"No."'she suddenly says. She shakes her head quickly.

"No no no, why now?!" She almost yells.

"W-what's wrong?" I ask softly, scared that she'll explode.

"my parents are on a trip for work now. They'll be back in a few months." She says and I can see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"They also said they won't be available on the phone while they're gone." She whispered.

"Oh y/b/n, I'm so sorry." I say while walking up to her.

"This, this isn't fair! We-we never asked for this! That stupid book!" She yells, making me flinch and back up.

"If you didn't want that book so bad this would've never happened!" She says while glaring at me.

"W-what? But you told me where the book was!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, because I'm a good friend and I knew how bad you wanted that book!" She yells. "You're so selfish. You always want things to go your way and never listen to others!"

"Never listen to others? Y/b/n, do you hear yourself? This is ridiculous. I'm not going to fight with you over this." I say while walking up the stairs.

"I wish I had never met you." That's when I stopped walking. I turned back to her.

"W-what?" I whisper.

"If I didn't know you this would've never happened!" She yells before turning around and leaving the house. I'm just standing on the stairs, paralysed.

Is this really my fault? Or did she just say that because she was stressed? Am I really selfish? Where did she go? Is she coming back?

Did our friendship just end?..

We've never had a fight like this. We never even had a fight. Sure, we have different opinions but we always respected each other. This is so different..