.: Kick 08 :.

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a week now. I'm done with this chapter, but I'm still tweaking with the next since I was pretty much falling asleep while doing that. It should be finish by Wednesday, or something. I hope you like it! I worked my butt off to finish this 😂

Seriously, no joke, my butt is numb from sitting in the same spot for hours! So is my neck. Anyways, enjoy!

– Ai-chan

Just when the whistle blew, Nosei Junior High's coach bellowed a loud yell, his gruff voice echoing around the area, drumming in the ears of everyone's ears. Just as he heard their coach's yell, Nosei's captain sped off, flapping his arms around like a bird's wings.

"Tazan-sensei said that if we win the match, we'll get to eat as many snacks as we want! Min'na, let's do it, cluck!" Nosei's captain exclaimed, his proclamation railing up his fellow Nosei soccer club members. Each member exclaimed their own animal-like howls for their favored animal they were impersonating as.

"In this jungle-like field, how will Raimon Junior High play?" Kakuma stated on his mic, just as the ball was passed to Kazemaru's way. Just before he could get any farther with the ball in his possession, Kazemaru was blocked by Nosei's number 7. Thinking quick, he did a feint to the right before going to the left, kicking the ball to Someoka. Said pink haired male was dashing at mad speed, going for the ball as it rolled his way.

"Let's see what Nosei Junior High's made of!" Someoka exclaimed, his body leaning forwards to pick up the pace, before kicking the ball up in the air, watching as it soared in the air. "Gouenji!"

Said platinum blond rushes forward, leaping through the air as the wind nipped at his skin, his hair rustling subtly. When the ball was within his line of sight, Gouenji begins to take up his position to do Fire Tornado, bringing his left leg while his body is tilted to the side. Just when he was about to twist his body to kick the top surface of the soaring ball, a figure appeared in front of the ball, causing him to halt in his attempts midair. The figure was non other than Torii, Nosei Junior High's captain. Torii kicked the ball higher, the rubber sphere going over Gouenji's head as Torii continued to go higher while Gouenji was slowly descending. Raimon's ace striker was shocked through the whole ordeal, his mind nearly going blank when Torii overlapped his jump, intercepting his kick.

As both landed on the ground, Torii stated to Raimon's ace, "I won't lose when it comes to height, cluck!", before kicking the ball when it dropped to the ground before him, the ball soaring to the sky.

As the ball started to descend from doing a large arc around the field, the ball landed on the chest of Nosei's resident cheetah, Suizenji, before the boy started running off with the ball in his possession. Honda races after Suizenji, the brunet going into pace with the blond cheetah, before the boy sped off at an incredible speed, leaving Honda in the dust.

"He's fast!"

As Suizenji continued to dribble away from Honda, his feet became a series of blurs as he ran, his speed matching that of his favored animal; a cheetah. Shouri attempted to slide tackle the speeding blond to get the ball in Raimon's possession once again, but missed when Suizenji sped off before him. Kazemaru attempted block the boy as well, but was just simply avoided in a blink of an eye. The blond's eyes zoned in on Raimon's goalkeeper, aiming for Nosei to get the first point before Raimon does. Endou got the challenging look on the boy's eyes, his chocolate brown ones blazing in steeled determination.

"Bring it!" Endou exclaimed, finding his centre of gravity as he eyed the boy racing towards his team's goal. Suizenji kicked the ball, but the ball soared in a arc to the other side of where the blond was, Endou following the ball as it soared before him. Endou blinked when he saw this. It was a pass!