Dominating 2d

Most nights it was 2D who played the dominate partner in bed, but tonight you had asked him to have the control tonight. He seemed more than happy to let you dominate him. You laughed at him as you two prepared. You would only let him take his shirt off before you tied his wrists down to the bed posts with some old tie you found on his floor. You made sure it wasn't too tight so it wouldn't hurt him. 2D already had a fairly obvious bulge growing in his pants. You looked around a found a blue bandanna on the floor. You immediately know what to do with that. The bandanna is laid across 2D eyes and tied behind his head. This way his senses are heightened and he can't see what's coming next.
The torture begins with his pants slowly being dragged off his body. A bit more pressure is applied over his sensitive areas. That gets the moaning started early. You thought it was best to leave his underwear on for now. Your next move was his neck, it was sensitive. 2D could probably cum just from that in all honesty. You trail small kisses down his throat and trail your lips back up to his jaw. This pattern continues until you've got a squirming 2D laying in front of you. You then start to kiss his cock through his underwear The noises coming from the man's throat are already beginning to sound almost animal-like.
You've been continuing your torture for some time now, you kind of lost track after you denied him for the third time. You watched in awe at the sight in front of you. 2D was shaking and sweating from the endless sexual torture but he was loving every minute and made sure to let you know. 2D was moaning at the slightest touches now. You pulled down his underwear and a whine came from 2D. "Please, love. I'm dyin' here!" He begged. "I guess." You smirked and wrapped your hand around his throbbing cock and attacked his neck with love bites. If his band mates were sleeping, they surely weren't now. 2D's moans were so loud you even felt a ringing in your ear. You began to move your hand up and down slowly and 2D seemed to be losing his mind. You decided to give in and give him what he so desperately needed.
You left a trail of kisses from his jaw down to the base of his cock. You swirled your tongue around the head a few times before diving down and taking him in your mouth. It was almost too much for the sweet boy. He finished about a minute after you took him in his mouth. You kissed him once more before untying him and taking off the bandanna. "Was that alright?" You asked him. 2D leaped forward attacking with kisses and you just laughed. "Blimey! Tha' was more than alrigh'!" He praised. "Bu' now it's your turn." He grinned before pinning you down.