Murdoc

Murdoc sat in his bedroom, bored out of his fucking mind.
He and the others had finished an interview a while ago, and now the house was pretty much silent.
Russel, 2D and Noodle had all gone off somewhere after a little argument Murdoc started.
So now it was just Murdoc and Murdoc only. Well, aside from the spirits lurking about.
Even Katsu was gone, as Noodle had bundled him up in her arms and left.
Murdoc stayed quiet for a bit, almost staring into space. But then he scoffed and muttered to himself,
"Fuck em'." And tried to do something with his time.
He looked around his dark room, sniffing impatiently.
Then he spotted one of many pairs of panties lying on his dirty floor. Next to it, was a an equally dirty magazine.
Murdoc grinned and bent down, picking the magazine up and flicking through it, some of the pages feeling rather, er, sticky, from his past... readings.
Already Murdoc could feel his cock throbbing through his jeans. He sighed and gave the bulge in his trousers a hard rub. He bit his lip and gave a throaty noise that was a bit like a mix between a chuckle and a moan.
Murdoc thought back to the interview earlier, and how the interviewer had been giving him little lustful looks every five minutes.
Murdoc grinned at the memory, before getting up onto his creaky bed and impatiently unfastening his belt, still clutching the magazine with the other hand.
When his trousers were finally loosened, Murdoc hurriedly pulled them down, along with his pants, and instantly began rubbing harshly on his hard cock.
He grunted with pleasure, before lifting the magazine to his lustful eyes and staring eagerly at the gorgeous fucking pictures, his serpent tongue falling out of his mouth as he continued to stroke up and down at his member, fidgeting like mad.
"Angh-" He croaked out, "Fuck, fuck yeah.."
He could hardly focus on the magazine anymore, and dropped it to his side, bringing his attention fully onto his aching dick, stroking and rubbing and moaning huskily.
"Mmm, FUCK yes!" He groaned out, his fringe sticking to his forehead from how much he was sweating.
He began to drool slightly in bliss, and then quickly spat on his hand, and stroked his cock some more. He clenched his eyes shut and began bucking his hips into his own touch, making the bed creak even more. The noises escaping his throat were almost hysterical.
Murdoc imagined a party, a fucking massive party, with tons and tons of different people fucking each other on the floor, whilst Murdoc sat on a throne, watching them all, a crown hanging off the side of his head as more people sat by him and stroked at his body, whispering into his ears, kneeling before him. He was a God- Or Satan himself. And oh, FUCK, did he love it.
"Yeah! Yeah! Yes, fucking hell, that's it! That's.... It!" Murdoc growled out to the empty room, shaking and sweating as one hand gripped the bed sheets, and the other stroked madly at his wet, throbbing cock.
Murdoc was lost in his fantasy, as the party music grew louder and more disorientated, the entire room thudding as everyone fucked each other. One especially pretty person was stroking at Murdoc's cock, kneeling before him and looking up at him with needy eyes, lusting after their king.
"That's it! Fuck!" Murdoc yelled out, his mouth hanging open as his tongue quivered with desire.
God, this never got old. It was always so fucking good, so bloody amazing. Just a fucked up God basking in immense pleasure.
"Fu- YES!" Murdoc cried, before suddenly cumming hard on his bed.
His cum splattered on the sheets and on himself, as he threw back his head and gasped for air, his heart pounding as his shaking started to calm down.
Fuck, he was getting old.
As he slowly came back to reality, Murdoc began chuckling, almost madly.
Well. That certainly lit up the mood.