2D

irst part: You in control..;) )~
It felt strange, controlling your idol. The person you admired and looked up to, watching them tied up and gagged.
Stuart Pot was always your hero, and now it felt like he was the one worshipping you.
He was on the hard floor, his arms tied behind his back, his wrists tied to his ankles. All he had on were his trousers, nothing else. So the ropes easily rubbed against his bruised torso. The ropes were tight, really tight, and there was no way he could even try to get out of them. A ball gag was wrapped around his mouth, though you could still hear his little moans and groans.
It felt so good to see him like that, obedient and totally willing, like a needy dog.
Desperate.
Desperate to please it's master.
"Good boy," You whispered, tightening the ropes around his wrists, making him hiss in pain, "All mine."
He was squirming and fidgeting and breathing heavily.
"You look so good, tied up like that," You told him, circling around him as he laid on the cold floor, "Wrapped up nice and neat for me. Totally helpless."
You then crouched down and reached out to cup his face, looking into those beautiful black orbs.
You smiled.
"Does it hurt," You asked teasingly, "Did I do it too tight?"
2D gulped, and lightly shook his head in your hands, though it was obvious he wasn't being completely honest.
You could tell it hurt. You could tell he was aching. You could tell the ropes rubbed harshly against his bruises. You knew he loved it.
And you did too.
"So... You wouldn't mind if I... Made it tighter..?" You asked, whispering right into his ear.
He shuddered, his face a perfect mix of scared and lustful.
You watched him swallow nervously, but pant with excitement.
He softly shook his head.
You grinned.
"Good boy." You said, going over behind him.
You grabbed the rope and pulled, making him gasp in pain through the gag. You pulled the ropes tighter and tighter, watching him squirm and squeak and pant like mad.
You moaned a bit yourself, loving his pathetic little movements and expressions and noises. Loving the power over him.
Oh fuck, it was so hot.
He even started tearing up at how tight it was, crying out in blissful agony, his chest heaving up and down and his eyelids fluttering.
You licked your lips and watched him, combing your fingers through his beautiful blue hair.
"You can hardly move, can you?" You teased, and it was true.
All he could do was lie there, beneath you, bound and controlled. Completely trapped.
His Adam's apple bobbed as he gulped, obviously trying not to sob out in pain.
You edged close to his face and leaned in, kissing him on his nose.
"All mine." You told him, before grabbing his chin and lifting his head up slightly so you could kiss him deeply on the cheek, licking and sucking on the skin.
When you eventually moved away, he made an adorably pathetic whine in his throat, desperate for more. You almost laughed at how stupidly needy he was.
You crept beside him, feeling his confined body. You were just out of his field of vision, and he couldn't even attempt to move his head.
All he could do was lie there, like a doll. You could do whatever you wanted to him.
"You're my little toy, aren't you," You mumbled as you continued feeling his bruised body, "My helpless little toy, all ready for me to play with."
He groaned out as your hand crept closer to his crotch, taking your time and moving agonisingly slowly.
You chuckled, loving how he couldn't do a single thing.
"You love being mine, don't you?" You asked teasingly, still taking your sweet time.
He nodded frantically, his hair getting in his face.
You grinned.
"Hmmm.. I can tell..." You muttered, getting closer, "Oh, look at you.. All desperate... Desperate to be used.."
He squeezed his eyes shut, groaning in frustration. Poor little doll.
You licked your lips, watching him shake.
"I know you love being tied up and gagged. Controlled and ready to be fucked senseless. Dirty little toy... I know you crave it. You love it... I can tell... Because of this!" You then grabbed his aching erection, making him whine out in pleasure through his gag, shuddering like a maniac.
You laughed and rubbed him, feeling his throbbing cock getting harder and harder.
"Mmm..." You moaned out as he tried desperately to move. He wanted- He needed more.
You gladly obliged, rubbing him through his trousers and squeezing his bulge.
His muffled moans were loud and desperate as he threw his head back as far as he could.
He started drooling through the ball gag, looking like the perfect mindless doll, tied up and owned, moaning and drooling and completely your's.
Your little toy.
~( Second part: You're trapped this time.. ;) )~
The thought of 2D teasingly smirking down at you with a lustful, dangerous gleam in his black eyes made you almost laugh in disbelief.
He was- Seemed the most submissive bloke in the world, always cowering and whimpering, always eager to obey and please others. He often seemed like a dumb little dog- cute and playful- But not at all controlling.
And yet, here he was, looking at you with a cocky, almost mocking expression, as you squirmed slightly in your tight bindings, body stiff and heart racing.
You looked up at him, trying to control your breathing.
His smirk only grew when you made eye contact.
"You nice and comfy, yeah?" He teased, raising an eyebrow.
You glared at him, struggling slightly, but couldn't help feeling oh-so-horny as can be. There was something about this man, especially THIS man, being so... Dominant.
"Oh yeah," You replied bitterly, "Like lying on a cloud."
"Oi now," He scowled softly, edging slightly closer to you, "Don't be talkin' back to me. Ya have tah behave. Or else I won't be very happy."
"Oh no," You tested, "How intimidating."
He smirked at you, tilting his head to the side as he gazed you up and down. Then he reached out and played with your hair, before stroking a long index finger over your cheek.
You felt yourself blushing and you smiled rather shyly.
He was really getting to you.
"Naughty naughty." He muttered, before walking away.
"Hey, where are you going," You asked, eyes wide, "You can't just leave me here, 2D! These ropes are so fucking tight!"
You groaned as you struggled against the ropes around your body, and you grit your teeth. You could hardly move.
2D almost instantly came back, a big grin on his face, and you had the sudden urge to slap him.
But of course you couldn't do a damn thing. And 2D could do whatever he wanted to you. It was making you fucking frustrated, but mostly it was making you want to touch yourself. But again, you couldn't do a damn thing.
It was all up to your blue haired master.
"What are you doing?" You asked as he crept closer.
He grinned and knelt down to your face, before pulling out a ball gag.
Your eyes widened slightly and you went red.
"You keep runnin' your mouth, an' I don't really appreciate it." 2D declared, bringing the gag to your mouth.
You gulped and bit your lip.
"Open up, darlin'." He ordered, giving you a wink.
Your stomach had a million butterflies inside and you blushed even deeper. He was so close, you could feel his breath on your skin, making you shudder.
You took a deep breath, and opened your mouth.
2D smiled and tied the gag around your head, the ball stuck in between your lips.
"Good. Gorgeous." 2D practically whispered, staring at you.
You couldn't help smiling a little through the gag, looking down and blushing terribly.
2D edged even closer to you, stroking your hair gently, looking hungrily, yet strangely sweetly at you. Typical. Even when he was supposed to be dominating and controlling you, he was still a big softie. You were on the fucking floor, tied and gagged to the point where it hurt, and yet here he was, stroking you and looking at you as if you were a beautiful painting, smiling that absolutely fucking sweet smile of his. The bloody dope.
"Look ah' ya.." He practically purred, bringing his big soft hand to your face and cupping your cheek.
Then he leaned right in and you heard him sigh. You raised your head slightly to look up at him. He closed his eyes and started trailing his long fingers over your bind body.
"You make my dick so hard," He muttered lowly as he continued feeling you up, "Just by lookin' ah' ya. All tied up like that... S'makin' me so horny.."
Ok, now you were REALLY hot and bothered. Fuck, he turned you on so much. Just hearing his voice, that usually meek and clumsy little voice of his, suddenly so sultry and dirty, spouting such hot and horny things to you... Only you... Well, it was enough to make you moan and whimper through your gag, muffled and unfocused. It didn't help that he was feeling every inch of your body... No. Didn't help at all.
It was driving you mad- And you LOVED it.
It must've been obvious because even 2D noticed, looking down into your eyes and giving you a confident, and absolutely cheeky little smirk.
"Don't fret, love," He breathed out, suddenly rubbing at the bulge in his trousers, "It's gonna get a whole lot more fun