Some nsfw with 2D and s/o, in public

You two had been club hopping with the band all night and the group had dwindled down to just you and 2D. Russel had called it quits earlier in the night claiming that you all had to be alive in the morning for some sort of band meeting, although that hadn't stopped anyone before and so the night went on. Noodle was the next to go as she danced the night away at this rave-y nightclub and ended up running into a group of fans. Murdoc, 2D and you had all escaped, well until Murdoc spotted a particularly cute brunette and was otherwise preoccupied.
Now it was just you and your boyfriend dancing in some unknown club as the clock started to tick closer and closer to two AM. The music was loud and you and 2D had been get hot and heavy on the floor, you gently swayed your hips to the beat as he grabbed at your torso and pressed himself against your ass. He didn't hold back as he placed a few soft kisses against your neck causing moans that were easily hidden by the music. You were turned on to say the least and judging by the hardness rubbing against you.
Frustrated, you dragged him to the bathroom, quickly looking to see if anyone was watching, before ducking in with your beanpole of boyfriend. You quickly pulled him into an open stall and locked it before proceeding to press him against the wall and kiss him. Breathlessly you pulled away for a second, "Stu, do you have any idea how much I need you right now?"
"I think I have a small idea." he murmured before dragging your lips back to his as you simultaneously tangled your hands in his unruly hair. He tilted his head down to kiss your neck, alternating between sucking and softly nipping at the exposed flesh. It would leave a mark but you didn't care. Soft whimpers began to escape your lips with each kiss and you hands began to roam around his body, eventually coming to rest on his crotch. You softly began to massage this area causing 2D to give a small gasp of pleasure.
As his lips moved back to yours his hands moved under your shirt and began to work on your bra clasp. At the same time you tried to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants, eventually laughing against his lips in frustration as he gently pushed your hands out of the way to do it himself. Once the pants were undone he made quick work of yours as well. Before he could begin to get you off you had dropped to your knees.
Looking up at him you silently asked permission as he nodded you on as you took his length into your mouth. 2D let out a low groan and quietly cursed under his breath, his hands gently brushed your hair out of your face. He placed one hand against the back of your head carefully guiding you down his shaft. You tried your best to relax your throat as you deepthroated him letting your moans vibrate in your throat causing him to let out a small squeak.
"Fuck d-don't stop-" he was saying between panting breaths until three loud knocks were heard on the other side of bathroom door.
"Guys, come on this is public restroom, you couldn't wait?"
It was the security officer from the front of the club. Apparently there was some policy on more than one person entering a bathroom stall and apparently the two pairs of shoes were a little obvious. You two quickly redressed, both beet red from embarrassment. As you were both escorted out of the club, 2D pulled you close and whispered, "Want to finish what we started at my place?"