how to turn the members on/ get them off in public?

2D:
~The one spot that gets 2D's motor running is his neck. Kiss it, bite it, lick it, suck it, hell, even touch it and he becomes a puddle in your arms. So one day, as you're out with the band, you guys sit down at some restaurant to grab a bite before heading home. You're sitting next to 2D and start thinking about what you would do when you got home. You thought about snuggling up with 2D to watch an old film but then your mind went to dirtier places. Soon enough, you felt a blush forming on your face.
~You looked up at 2D, who was deep in conversation with Murdoc about god knows what. You tug on his sleeve and say, "I have to tell you a secret." When he leans down, you kiss his neck roughly. He instantly turns red. Got him. You decided to toy with him a bit more. You leaned your head against his shoulder and put your arm around the back of his chair. You felt 2D tense up but after a few seconds of nothing he relaxed again. You slowly crawled your hand up his back until you reached his neck.
~ 2D froze. He couldn't do anything or else the band would know what's up. You snickered and began to lightly rub your fingers around the back of his neck. He shivered and Noodle asked him if he was okay. You looked at him with pretend concern on your face and he glared at you. "I'm fine." He mumbled and continued to talk to Murdoc. This was going to be fun.
Murdoc:
~ Public sex is one of Murdoc's many kinks. He loves the feeling of almost getting caught, it's an adrenaline rush. You knew this all too well. You smirked at the thought of teasing him in public, almost everything turned this man on. This time, you'd try to be discrete about it. You were sitting at the end of the table while Murdoc sat next to the wall. He was discussing some upcoming award show with 2D. You decided to make your first move.
~ You "accidentally" knocked over your fork. "Oops!" you said as you bent over picking it up. You took your sweet time coming back up. You could feel the man's eyes on you. You turned around and sure enough, Murdoc was staring. When he met your eyes, he glared. He knew what you were up to but you wouldn't give in.
~ Next, you'd need 2D for this one. "Hey, 2D? Could you walk me through the process of writing a song I'm curious." You leaned forward and crossed your arms right under your chest to make your boobs discretely squeeze together. 2D visibly swallowed, obviously trying really hard not to look at your chest. "Well..." He started off. Murdoc was growling next to you. 2D kept talking and you acted like you were interested. You kept nodding your head and smiling. This went on for a while before Murdoc slammed his hands down on the table and said, "That's it! Y/N come with me." He got out of his chair and dragged you to the bathroom. You smirked.

Noodle:
~ Noodle was a rather discrete woman. She wasn't very public about anything. She was okay with some PDA, like holding your hand or kissing you, but she'd never have sex in public. You had even asked her about it one day and her face got red. You giggled and kissed her.
~ You were out shopping with Noodle one day and something you never would've guessed happened. Noodle was trying to find a new dress for an upcoming award show and you were to be her judge. You were seriously judging each dress and seeing if they could make her more angelic than she already is. But when she stepped out in this all black dress that hugged her body in all the right ways, you couldn't keep your eyes off of her. Your jaw dropped open as she twirled in front of the mirror. "What do you think?" You had to give yourself a minute to process what she said. "I'm sorry." You got up and walked over to her.
~ You wrapped your arms around her waist. "You look like a goddess." You whispered in her ear. You watched as her face grew red. "Your body is so perfect. I'm so lucky to get to hold you like this." You kissed her shoulder. Noodle took a deep breath. "Go in the changing room." You looked at her and blinked, "What?" You were very confused. "I need you right now. Go in the changing room." Noodle kissed you. "As you wish, angel."
Russel:
~ Russel was a very simple man. He didn't have many kinks but the few he did have getting got him hot and bothered. You liked seeing him like that. Only you knew how to push all the right buttons. You were his weakness.
~ While out in public, you purposely wear tighter pants to tease Russ. You can always feel his eyes on you when your back is to him. When you bend over to look at something, he growls a little. He wants to touch you so bad but he knows that you're in public. If you know for a fact he's been turned on, you'll purposely take your time shopping. He tries to be patient with you but you know he's dying to get you home.
~ "Just a few more minutes, babe!" You walked over to the panties section of the store. You would hold up the sexiest pair you could find and go, "What about these, Russ?" He'd nod at anything you held up. You laughed at him and put the panties back. Then you walked over to the lingerie. "Should I get some?" You asked teasingly. He grabbed you by the waist and growled, "It doesn't matter what you wear because it's coming off when we get home."